iray01.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 497K
daydream-pst.jpg
1133 x 1650 - 507K

Comments

• Thadeus72Thadeus72 Posts: 408

wonderful as always

• nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,714

Looking forward to them, they look great; seeing as I reluctantly just bought Karen, I now own all the G3 models.

• Wow, pretty...I hope that they come with your (usual) set of imaginative make ups

• gypsyangelgypsyangel Posts: 1,010
    Thadeus72 said:

wonderful as always

Oh, thanks! That's very kind...

nicstt said:

Looking forward to them, they look great; seeing as I reluctantly just bought Karen, I now own all the G3 models.

Oh...sorry! Karen is a good character model... Originally, Dara was going to be for Karen, but I decided on V7 instead.

Wow, pretty...I hope that they come with your (usual) set of imaginative make ups

Oh, I think there will be a few goodies...

Although, not as many as I normally do. Working with G3 is completely different, and I spent most of the time figuring out how to work with her. I'm only a year or so out of V4, I was getting comfortable with G2...shame on me. :)  And IRay---completely out of my realm of experience---but I'm learning. So, there are some treats, but not as many as usual. However, the next one I'm plotting on should be a lot of fun :D I may go back to G2 for them---they actually already have fans dating back to V3, so there's a lot of Poser people that would be...annoyed if they couldn't use them.

blm01-copy-3.jpg
    1277 x 1600 - 647K
    portrait-dara0a.jpg
    1153 x 1275 - 520K

I've stopped buying anything other than G3, with the exception of the two remaining items in my wishlist. There are lots of things about G3 I like, and can manage with what I have, or work at making G3 work.

nicstt said:

I've stopped buying anything other than G3, with the exception of the two remaining items in my wishlist. There are lots of things about G3 I like, and can manage with what I have, or work at making G3 work.

That's understandable...
    G3 is a real step above in posing and overall quality. I'm just trying to keep up. :D

The one thing we are missing imo, is no tanning; we have a surfit of caucasion women but the is usually a lot of tanning on them; it is easier to add it, even with my skills, but I find it impossible to remove.

nicstt said:

The one thing we are missing imo, is no tanning; we have a surfit of caucasion women but the is usually a lot of tanning on them; it is easier to add it, even with my skills, but I find it impossible to remove.

It looks like someone is already handling that...

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/61418/coming-soon-wet-and-or-tanned-skins-for-genesis-2-commercial#latest

• RedzRedz Posts: 1,459
    nicstt said:

In the interim, you could try changing v7s skin/lips/nails transluceny from red to white in the surfaces pane. This was a render I made using just that one change http://www.daz3d.com/gallery/#images/74766

cool thx for that; nice image too.

nicstt said:

It looks like someone is already handling that...

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/61418/coming-soon-wet-and-or-tanned-skins-for-genesis-2-commercial#latest

Sadly G2.

• Looking forward to seeing more of Maret.

Looking forward to seeing more of Maret.

Hi

You can see more of her here:
    http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/62291/maret-v7-commercial-pa-sale

• Your new girls look great, hon! :D  Been waiting for the good stuff in the PA sale...you definitely count!!!