Shoe issues

Hello,

I thought I would take advantage of the increased geometry of Gen 3 and added some morphs the Gen 3's toes to create a more realistic variation.  I noticed that because the figure has a longer second toe the shoe tries to follow the foot shape...any way around this?

Shoe setting.jpg
247 x 501 - 78K
Long second toe.jpg
1050 x 877 - 1M

Comments

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565

You can edit your morph to set Autofollow Off, or you can select the shoe and set "Show Hidden Morphs" On, and dial down the auto-created morphs.

• Siciliano1969Siciliano1969 Posts: 433
    edited August 2015

You can edit your morph to set Autofollow Off, or you can select the shoe and set "Show Hidden Morphs" On, and dial down the auto-created morphs.

Hello Fixmypcmike - I can't seem to locate the "show hidden morphs" the only thing I am able to find is the "show hidden properties" but that doesnt give me an option to dial auto-created morphs.  Where would the "show hidden morphs"be located?

Thanks

Post edited by Siciliano1969 on

Show Hidden Properties in the Parameters pane with the Shoe selected

• Show Hidden Properties in the Parameters pane with the Shoe selected

Ok here is a screenshot showing what I have so far.  I also mess with the morph settings and nothing changes....

DAZ settings.jpg
    1680 x 999 - 660K

Look under Currently Used -- I'm not sure where the autofollow morphs fit in the hierarchy.

• Bingo!

Basically the shoes adopt the Zbrush toe morphs and autofollows them.  You can either knock the toe morphs down to 0 under the zbrush tab under the shoe and that will restore the part of the shoe, or you can go to the currently used tab and unautofollow the shoe morphs.

Thanks a bunch!