Who's that model?

MidnightProphetsMidnightProphets Posts: 46
edited February 2023 in Product Suggestions

Alright, so far I'm 1-2 in this game but it's time for the latest installment of Who's That Pokemodel? Now I could've sworn I've seen this model around the Daz store but clicked over her and of course now that I want her I can't find her. This is what she looks like:

I don't think the freckles and eyes belong though.

FhZLmGFUUAUV2q8.png
680 x 383 - 265K
Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Comments

• what is a Pokemodel?

I know about Pokemon and Poke bowls cheeky

• MidnightProphetsMidnightProphets Posts: 46
    edited February 2023

WendyLuvsCatz said:

what is a Pokemodel?

I know about Pokemon and Poke bowls cheeky

Please tell me you understand I was joking lol. I'm looking for the model I showed.

• well telling people where you saw her/got the picture from could help

Googling Pokemodel gave me AI trained checkpoints for Stable Diffusion so if so it is not a DAZ model

• MidnightProphetsMidnightProphets Posts: 46
    edited February 2023

WendyLuvsCatz said:

well telling people where you saw her/got the picture from could help

Googling Pokemodel gave me AI trained checkpoints for Stable Diffusion so if so it is not a DAZ model

I saw it on Twitter, it's from an adult game.

• crosswindcrosswind Posts: 6,175
    edited February 2023

Should be a blended char. with some head morphs, the base char. might be Teen Josie 7 or 8~

Post edited by crosswind on
  • Moved to Product Suggestions as it is not a Daz Studio question.

Removed links as they are not permissible under the forum ToS regarding links to addult sites.

• cardinalsinnerxxx said:

Alright, so far I'm 1-2 in this game but it's time for the latest installment of Who's That Pokemodel? Now I could've sworn I've seen this model around the Daz store but clicked over her and of course now that I want her I can't find her. This is what she looks like:

The figure of whom I am most reminded by that picture is Aurora for Aiko 8.

The freckle pattern is different but perhaps it is a suitable substitute for your purposes.

https://www.daz3d.com/aurora-for-aiko-8

• Taylor-S-Rose said:

cardinalsinnerxxx said:

The figure of whom I am most reminded by that picture is Aurora for Aiko 8.

The freckle pattern is different but perhaps it is a suitable substitute for your purposes.

https://www.daz3d.com/aurora-for-aiko-8

I think that's her, they're using the MMX Beautiful eyes also I believe. Thanks alot.

• Dolce SaitoDolce Saito Posts: 160
    edited February 2023

I saw a few characters mixed in there:

Dayton or Heidi (+one of the 3DU brows?) + Paisley for TJ8 + lip morph upper lip turned inside + fawne or Heidi (skin?)

Post edited by Dolce Saito on