Feedback on catalog search in the Daz Store

Curious if others get the same search results.. presented as feedback: as a customer I expect the numbers on the page to jive with one another.

If I go to the store and search for "tights", I am told there are 16 results (grey box under "Your Search Results...").. Then 7 items are displayed (The show mature box is checked, this occurs both logged in and out, this also occurs in both Firefox and Safari).

Now I search for "stockings", I am told there are 47 results and 15 items are displayed.  The page button at the bottom indicates that there are 2 pages of results, when I click for page 2.. it is empty.  Same details as above.  The artist, figure, and genre numbers are all over the place e.g. Figures  G8F: (17), G8.1F: (15), G3F: (7), Genesis: (4), The Girl 4: (3), Victoria 4: (3), Aiko 3: (2), G2F: (2), Aiko 4: (2), Victoria 4 Elite: (2), Stephanie 3: (1), Victoria 3: (1), N/A: (1).  The 15 items are tagged: G8.1F: (4), G8.1F & G8F: (3), G8F: (1), G2F: (1), G1F: (1), V4: (1), V4 & A4: (1), and No Figure tag: (3)

Hope this helps.

Comments

• SofaCitizenSofaCitizen Posts: 1,764

I also see 7 on first load - however if you change the sorting the other 9 magically appear!

• kwerkxkwerkx Posts: 105

Very cool, thanks!

Guess the others weren't "relevant" cheeky.