Mapped Directories don't appear in Content Library, and others.

Help please!

Problem #1:   I just re-installed Daz Studio 4.8. before doing so I moved the "My Daz 3D" library to another harddrive as a back up. Sometime before that I created a large number or Pose Presets. After re-installing DS I also re-downloaded and installed all of my previous Daz purchases, that I was able to, through the Install Manager. Once the new "My Daz 3D Library was re-built and loaded, I copied my saved Scene, Character, and Pose presets into what I thought were the most logical subfolders. None of these items appear in either the Smart Content or Content Libraries. I could open my scenes by navigating to the file through the file menue, and then resave them, and the character presets, and then they would appear in the Smart Content pane, but the poses are a different issue. There are really too many to recreate from scratch. How do I re-link these Pose presets. I've tried re-importing the metadata through the Database Manager, but it isn't solving the problem.

Problem #2:  I've remapped my content directories, including older Poser Runtime folders, but still nothing shows up in the Content Library Pane.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for your help,

Brian

Comments

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,582

Can you give the full path and file extension to one of the items that doesn't show up, and a screenshot of "Edit > Preferences > Content Library > Content Directory Manager" with DS Formats and Poser Formats expanded?

• Fixmypcmike, thanks for responding. I've attached the screenshot you asked for.

I appreciate any help.

Brian

jpg
    jpg
    DazContentDirectory.jpg
  • fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,582

Sorry, it looks like the screenshot didn't attach properly, can you try again?

And what's the full path to an item that isn't working?

• So as it turns out there's a little button in the Content Pane the opens to expose the columns to allow you to navigate to the items you want in those mapped directories. It seems the default is to be closed, and here I thought it was open. I accidentally clicked it and there everything was. The Content directory issue is solved. Thanks for your time.