Kieko 6 and hairfits Autofit and normal. Squeezed in at neck.

I am surprised I couldn't find an answer on this one on the forum.  When you load any hair that was not designed for Kieko it gets squeezed in at the neck.  Even Gen2Female hair has it. Autofitting V4 hair it is even more drastic. I can work around it with making it a prop and parenting it to the head with some hairs but not all the Gen2 hairs have scale dials in all the axises.  The example I am posting was a V4 autofit just because it was so drastic.  It is just as obvious with Gen2hair and all the others. 

Kieko hair fit.png
1227 x 533 - 440K

Comments

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565

With the hair selecgted in the parameters pane, go to the options menu (rectangle with horizontal lines in the upper corner) and turn on "Show Hidden Properties".  Then look for the auto-generated Keiko morph and turn it down or off.  Show Hidden Properties will also show all the scale dials.

• edited September 2015

Thank you. Will that take out that bend?  The autofit usually works very well but some reason it doesn't like Kieko and I do since it fits closer to what I prefer in anime/manga renders vs hitomi and to a degree Aiko.   

out of curiousity what happened to my attached render?

Post edited by noshobawolf_f994bf986d on
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

Thank you. Will that take out that bend?  The autofit usually works very well but some reason it doesn't like Kieko and I do since it fits closer to what I prefer in anime/manga renders vs hitomi and to a degree Aiko.   

out of curiousity what happened to my attached render?

It attached, as a thumbnail, click on the thum to see it full size

• No oddly enough  I am not even seeing the thumbnail. I was before.  Just something quirky I guess. 

• Ok tried your suggestion. Working with the dials I could get it to look better but that line of division is still there.  Any reason for it do that? It does it with Dolly as well actually.  My first guess would be the head scaling or the neck.