Genesis 9 Military/swat/tactical soldier theme for females?

TestUserForeverTestUserForever Posts: 39
edited March 2023 in Product Suggestions

It is just weird that i cant find anything military or soldier related in genesis 9 and i am not talking about some futuristic sci-fi or alien culture but a modern soldier outfits 

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Comments

• SofaCitizenSofaCitizen Posts: 1,764

Not that weird, G9 is still quite new so there will be lots of things that do not yet exist.

• Moved to Product Suggestions as it is not about the Daz Studio application.

• memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 4,030

Many of the military outfits for G8 and G8.1 can be used on G9 with auto-fit. Not tried the boots.

But finding an outfit that is accurate is more problamatic. And at this time the US military is updating the uniforms again, so what we have thought were current, are now out of date. You are okay if you are rendering Vietnam Era, WWII, and some of the Iraq/Afghanistan uniforms. But what I am seeing in the military base exchanges is changing even from that conflict. And for other countries that is not often seen here. And as for female uniforms that are not sexified, good luck. I use the male uniforms for women. It is what we normally did anyways when I was in BDUs, fatiques in the military. Except for dress uniforms we didn't get special work uniforms, though they are designing them this decade.