Prison Shower Complex {NOW RELEASED!!!} + Bonus FREEBIE!

ForbiddenWhispersForbiddenWhispers Posts: 1,428
edited September 2015 in Daz PA Commercial Products

Presenting......

A highly detailed Prison Shower Room complete with benches, showers, plumbing, and static soap prop. An access corridor with security door and exit walkway allows for kitbashing with other sets in your runtime.....

Materials for both Iray and 3Delight are included throughout along with full Poser support.

http://www.daz3d.com/prison-shower-complex         

Don't forget to watch out for the freebie I'll be posting on release day..... A fun set of extra texture options for the static soap prop.

Anna & David

MainPromo1000x1300MAIN.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 593K
PVA01.jpg
1274 x 700 - 307K
PVA03.jpg
1274 x 700 - 397K
PVA09.jpg
1274 x 700 - 398K
PVA04.jpg
700 x 910 - 464K
PVA14.jpg
700 x 910 - 306K
Post edited by Chohole on

Comments

• Please be sure the soap is placed carefully in the soap rack.wink

• FeralFeyFeralFey Posts: 3,911

A freebie!??!! What could be better? 

• nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,715
    edited September 2015

pete.c44 said:

Please be sure the soap is placed carefully in the soap rack.wink

Thanks for that 'image'. :)

And wow, is that what they're really like? It seems almost brutal.

I might be able to adapt this to something.

Post edited by nicstt on
  • nicstt said:

pete.c44 said:

It depends on the prison and the mental health of the inmates. It wouldn't be safe to have shower curtains as they can be used as a self harm tool or weapon to harm others.

• FeralFeyFeralFey Posts: 3,911
    nicstt said:

pete.c44 said:

It depends on the prison and the mental health of the inmates. It wouldn't be safe to have shower curtains as they can be used as a self harm tool or weapon to harm others.

Dang. Now I'm gonna have to make some poses...

• CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,766
    FeralFey said:
    nicstt said:

pete.c44 said:

How many ways can you pose a bar of soap? ;D 

• FeralFey said:
    nicstt said:

pete.c44 said:

How many ways can you pose a bar of soap? ;D 

Use your imagination... mwhahahahahah devil

• Where's the soap? Yes it does doesn't it! Great looking set.

• Superdog said:

Where's the soap? Yes it does doesn't it! Great looking set.

Thank you. Glad you like it. laugh

Here's a few more shots of the set.... 

PVA06b.jpg
    1274 x 700 - 279K
    PVA06.jpg
    700 x 910 - 394K
    PVA13.jpg
    700 x 910 - 359K
    PVA05a.jpg
    1274 x 700 - 284K
    PVA06.jpg
    700 x 910 - 394K
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    nicstt said:

nicstt said:

pete.c44 said:

True; it seems so stark though, so devoid of... I'm not sure how it makes me feel. I hesitate to use humanity, as that is overused, and ahhh; it shows the other side of humanity. There is a soft, kind, gentle side to humanity, but there is another side too.

I just wonder,  did none of you ever go to a school where one had to have a shower after games periods?  In a shared shower/changing room.   One open shower complex,  tiled, where every one took a shower at the same time.  One changing room for boys, one for girls was the only separation. very basic cublicles to place ones clothes, then dash naked across to shower, then back to towel off and dress again?

• Chohole said:
    nicstt said:

nicstt said:

pete.c44 said:

True; it seems so stark though, so devoid of... I'm not sure how it makes me feel. I hesitate to use humanity, as that is overused, and ahhh; it shows the other side of humanity. There is a soft, kind, gentle side to humanity, but there is another side too.

I just wonder,  did none of you ever go to a school where one had to have a shower after games periods?  In a shared shower/changing room.   One open shower complex,  tiled, where every one took a shower at the same time.  One changing room for boys, one for girls was the only separation. very basic cublicles to place ones clothes, then dash naked across to shower, then back to towel off and dress again?

We did in senior school. The boys/girls rooms had always been separate. There was no shower curtains either, but we had been allowed to take our towels into the shower so we didn't have to do the naked dash lol. We didn't even have separate cubicals to get dressed in. We had a huge room with benches around the edge. No privacy at all. But when it got to the older years in school, when we started to hit puberty showers weren't made compulsary.

edited September 2015
    Chohole said:
    nicstt said:

nicstt said:

pete.c44 said:

We did in senior school. The boys/girls rooms had always been separate. There was no shower curtains either, but we had been allowed to take our towels into the shower so we didn't have to do the naked dash lol. We didn't even have separate cubicals to get dressed in. We had a huge room with benches around the edge. No privacy at all. But when it got to the older years in school, when we started to hit puberty showers weren't made compulsary.

So not that much different really to the shower room you have made, just that Prison ones will be larger scale, to cope with more people.

Totally OT  but I also remember, not nearly so long ago, the changing room complex in The Regents' Park (London)  Male changing room one side, female the other with the attendants room in the middle and again one shared shower. Used by schools without palying fields during the week and Adult teams at weekends.  My attendant there was an Italian lady in her 50s, who mothered all her regular teams. One Saturday I was up there on her birthday and the team that was playing included a guy called Nigel Kennedy.  My attendant had told him that she had never heard him when he was playing at his real life job, so that weekend he had decided to present her with a CD of his most famous recording, Vivaldi's 4 seasons.  He got the rest of the rugby team to come with him to present it to her, the trouble is they came straight form the shower, still dripping wet and naked.  And they all gave her a cuddle.   I had a very flustered Attendant that weekend.  That pavilion is no longer there, was demolished in around 2002/3.

edited September 2015
    Chohole said:
    nicstt said:

nicstt said:

pete.c44 said:

Hah, actually yeh; there were wooden huts and some young wanna-be perv had put his foot through the girls huts; this naturally illicited many screams; and threats too. :) I'd forgotten all about this till you said. :LOL

Chohole said:
    Chohole said:
    nicstt said:

nicstt said:

pete.c44 said:

So not that much different really to the shower room you have made, just that Prison ones will be larger scale, to cope with more people.

Totally OT  but I also remember, not nearly so long ago, the changing room complex in The Regents' Park (London)  Male changing room one side, female the other with the attendants room in the middle and again one shared shower. Used by schools without palying fields during the week and Adult teams at weekends.  My attendant there was an Italian lady in her 50s, who mothered all her regular teams. One Saturday I was up there on her birthday and the team that was playing included a guy called Nigel Kennedy.  My attendant had told him that she had never heard him when he was playing at his real life job, so that weekend he had decided to present her with a CD of his most famous recording, Vivaldi's 4 seasons.  He got the rest of the rugby team to come with him to present it to her, the trouble is they came straight form the shower, still dripping wet and naked.  And they all gave her a cuddle.   I had a very flustered Attendant that weekend.  That pavilion is no longer there, was demolished in around 2002/3.

Flustered... LOL

Post edited by nicstt on
  • Chohole said:
    Chohole said:
    nicstt said:

nicstt said:

pete.c44 said:

lol yeah..flustered....but secretly in her head thinking 'hell yeah!' 

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,783
    Chohole said:
    nicstt said:

nicstt said:

pete.c44 said:

I was home schooled in high school so I do not think so.

• vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,826

Chohole said:

School showers are a bit more like Bluebird3D's Public Shower, I think. Which has structural similarites to this, but at least one major difference (two if you count the skylight windows in Public Shower, which I've never actually seen in that sort of shower, but then, all the ones I've seen have been well inside other buildings).

The prison showers have a place deliberately constructed for guards to be able to watch the prisoners without having to be in the showers, which you can see in the Prison Shower Complex. Which makes sense, and I think is more or less how newer prisons are constructed. (Older ones, they have to guard -- or, frequently enough, fail to guard -- from the doorways.)  In general, in school showers, coaches tended to leave you alone(ish) for that sort of thing.

• ForbiddenWhispersForbiddenWhispers Posts: 1,428
    edited September 2015

The set is released!!!!

http://www.daz3d.com/prison-shower-complex    

I'll be uploading the freebie very shortly. I just need to setup the zip file. 

Enjoy!!

Anna

Your links weren't working, so I got rid of an errant semi colon for you, and they work now.

• Here's the freebie!!! laugh

Five bonus slogans for the soap props, which include:

Don't Drop Me!
    Bubbles
    Slip Slide!
    Splash!
    Don't Slip!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/tsupybhlvgnoeyo/PrisonShowersFREEBIE.zip?dl=0 ;

PVA15.jpg
    700 x 910 - 218K

LOL it's been in and out of the cart; I don't have a specific use, but it is so awesome. I need to budget, so if I don't think of one, it will have to wait.

• nicstt said:

LOL it's been in and out of the cart; I don't have a specific use, but it is so awesome. I need to budget, so if I don't think of one, it will have to wait.

Does there really need to be a reason for a spontaneous purchase? wink And I doubt you'll get it any cheaper after the sale for a while...... cheeky

edited September 2015
    nicstt said:

Does there really need to be a reason for a spontaneous purchase? wink And I doubt you'll get it any cheaper after the sale for a while...... cheeky

That's not the reason. :) I tend to only buy stuff I will use at least once, over and above a test render; and atm I can't see a reason. The strory I'm working on and the next one in the planning stage (well two) don't have any scenes even remotely communal showerish; especially in such a large area. But I have a day or so.

Would it be possible to make the area smaller; say half or a third the size, without looking odd?

Post edited by nicstt on
  • nicstt said:
    nicstt said:

That's not the reason. :) I tend to only buy stuff I will use at least once, over and above a test render; and atm I can't see a reason. The strory I'm working on and the next one in the planning stage (well two) don't have any scenes even remotely communal showerish; especially in such a large area. But I have a day or so.

Would it be possible to make the area smaller; say half or a third the size, without looking odd?

Hmmm i guess you could scale it down, but then you'd end up with small doorways and giant ppl. If you are clever with cameras and focal length you could make the set appear smaller. 

• 3dLux3dLux Posts: 1,225

Just had to have this and now it's mine laugh  Bwahahahahahahhahahhaha devil

• 3dLux said:

Enjoy! Don't forget to post your renders here so David and I can see them! smiley

• Male-M3diaMale-M3dia Posts: 3,581
    3dLux said:

Enjoy! Don't forget to post your renders here so David and I can see them! smiley

You know I wouldn't be able to post mine here devil

• CypherFOXCypherFOX Posts: 3,401

Greetings,

You know I wouldn't be able to post mine here devil

Oh, come on...carefully placed postwork steam gusts wafting through the scene is totally okay under the TOS, right? ;)

--  Morgan

• Male-M3diaMale-M3dia Posts: 3,581

Qu'est-ce que c'est "Carefully placed"? ;)