Asset installed through Daz Central has a different named path?

Greetings,

I'm very new to Daz3D and I'm running into a issue when it comes to texture loading. A asset by the name of "The Fighting Ring" for instance always messes up to load in some textures for the ropes of the ring itself.

Whenever I try to find the textures manually, I notice that the location path doesn't match up with the naming of where Daz expects it to be. Keep in mind that there's only one folder that even contains anything related to that asset to begin with. I'm honestly at a loss, as this is the third time in a row this happened. Even uninstalling Daz, or literally installing everything from scratch on a new system doesn't fix it.

1.PNG
955 x 540 - 31K
Unbenannt.PNG
953 x 544 - 33K
3.PNG
960 x 544 - 44K

Comments

• That was installed through Daz Studio itself, and at a guess did not decrypt properly though it could also be a packaging issue. Content installed by daz Studio goes in /data/cloud/1_SKU/ (where SKU is the product number). If you want to instalal through Daz Central there is no need to have Daz Studio working online, and you will end up doubling the files if you use both installation methods. Try uninstalling the DS install (right-click on the product container, in the products tab of Smart Content or in the list of containers under products in the Content Library pane) and see if the Daz Central install then works.