[Released] Classic Rock Poses for Genesis 9, 8, and 3 [Commercial]

ProtozoonProtozoon Posts: 550
edited March 2023 in Daz PA Commercial Products

"Ay-Oh!"
Classic Rock Poses are an essential set of poses and microphone props to start your characters' rock star career instantaneously.
The set includes a very detailed classic vintage microphone with a stand and a poseable (with easy dials or dForceable for the most realistic) cable.
Also included are 16 classic recognizable poses from the golden era of rock ready to render or as a starting point for your own poses.
As a bonus, you'll also get a pyramid-studded leather armband. With this set, there's nothing to stop you from rocking hard!
"De-do-de-do-de-do-de-do-de-do... All right!"
"Run to the h.... store!" ;)

Guess who are the poses created after?

Main.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 703K
Popup_01.jpg
1920 x 1080 - 1M
Popup_03.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 535K
Popup_04.jpg
1920 x 1080 - 658K
Popup_09.jpg
2000 x 2600 - 2M
Popup_10.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 684K
Popup_12.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 480K
Popup_13.jpg
1440 x 810 - 675K
Popup_14.jpg
1440 x 810 - 491K
Popup_15.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 636K
Post edited by Protozoon on

Comments

• bohemian3bohemian3 Posts: 1,027
    edited March 2023

I look forward to these for sure - I have pretty much most of your products and I appreciate the attention to detail.  Your love for music comes out in your products.

Post edited by bohemian3 on
  • LauritaLaurita Posts: 191

Ahem.

• memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 3,729

You have me with Freddy's pose!

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,677

Such a pro.

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,022

Really nice poses! 

• AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,140

The Freddie Mercury poses are AWESOME!! laughheart

• ProtozoonProtozoon Posts: 550

AllenArt said:

The Freddie Mercury poses are AWESOME!! laughheart

Thank you! And there are many more of those and others in the set, totalling 16-17, not all seen here :)

-P

edited March 2023

The  poses (for G9 Base and Masculine, G8 Male, and G3 Male). One is missing here but is in the last render in the first post.
    6 expressions are included too in the set.

Popup_05.jpg
    1440 x 810 - 320K
    Popup_06.jpg
    1440 x 810 - 306K
    Popup_08.jpg
    1440 x 810 - 330K
    Popup_07.jpg
    1440 x 810 - 310K
  • AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,140

Protozoon said:

The  poses (for G9 Base and Masculine, G8 Male, and G3 Male). One is missing here but is in the last render in the first post.
    6 expressions are included too in the set.

Love. heartsmiley 

• ArtiniArtini Posts: 8,787

Excellent. Great to see these iconic poses.

And released today :)

• Are you going to make a set for the females?

And tangentially related, I'd love to see G3 poses for the instruments that are G8 only.

edited March 2023

miladyderyni_173d399f47 said:

Are you going to make a set for the females?

And tangentially related, I'd love to see G3 poses for the instruments that are G8 only.

As a matter of fact I have plans for a similar set for the females, a bit different genre perhaps.
    About G3 poses for the instruments that are G8 only: I have sold those instruments to Daz and unlikely will spend time to update them for G3 as they are not mine anymore. But never say never :)

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,677

This works perfectly for changing/correcting G8 poses for G3 and vice versa. 

• bohemian3bohemian3 Posts: 1,027
    edited March 2023

Scaramouche

Great job on these - I really like pose sets where you can have an image up and running a few minutes and a few clicks.   (Okay, cheating with a photo background.)  The poses applied to Michael 9 worked perfectly - I only adjusted the eye - opened them up just a tad because they got lost in the shadows.  Otherwise, fantastic work on this set.  Thanks for your hard work on these - especially the detail to the jaw - that looks like a real singer.

Other products used listed in my DAZ Gallery.

Post edited by bohemian3 on

bohemian3 said:

Scaramouche

Great job on these - I really like pose sets where you can have an image up and running a few minutes and a few clicks.   (Okay, cheating with a photo background.)  The poses applied to Michael 9 worked perfectly - I only adjusted the eye - opened them up just a tad because they got lost in the shadows.  Otherwise, fantastic work on this set.  Thanks for your hard work on these - especially the detail to the jaw - that looks like a real singer.

Other products used listed in my DAZ Gallery.

Awesome! :)

• edited March 2023

Protozoon said:

As a matter of fact I have plans for a similar set for the females, a bit different genre perhaps.
    About G3 poses for the instruments that are G8 only: I have sold those instruments to Daz and unlikely will spend time to update them for G3 as they are not mine anymore. But never say never :)

That is good news on the female musician poses. I keep forgetting the older ones are now DOs. I do appreciate your instruments as an amateur musician. (Tenor recorder - the clarinet sized one with a few keys - plus have done handbell choir.) 

@Xyer0 I will check out your suggestion.

Post edited by miladyderyni_173d399f47 on
  • These are spectacular poses, and this set is going in my cart! I have to ask though: where did Freddy's clothes come from in your promo shots? Are they something that's available in the shop, or are they something special you put together for these images?

InfiniteMonkey said:

These are spectacular poses, and this set is going in my cart! I have to ask though: where did Freddy's clothes come from in your promo shots? Are they something that's available in the shop, or are they something special you put together for these images?

Thank you!

The clothes you asked are the trousers from PRZ White Tie Outfit, the shirt is basic shirt that comes with Daz Studio, the sneakers might be from Walking Dangerously set, if I remember correctly.

• Protozoon said:

InfiniteMonkey said:

These are spectacular poses, and this set is going in my cart! I have to ask though: where did Freddy's clothes come from in your promo shots? Are they something that's available in the shop, or are they something special you put together for these images?

Thank you!

The clothes you asked are the trousers from PRZ White Tie Outfit, the shirt is basic shirt that comes with Daz Studio, the sneakers might be from Walking Dangerously set, if I remember correctly.

Thanks for the info!