Commission offer, custom high res body/head morph set

Succulent FruitSucculent Fruit Posts: 102
edited March 2023 in Art Studio

Hey guys, 

I'd like to ask the community if anyone is interested in sculpting a custom body and head morph for me. I'm offering this as a commission, my budget is negotiable. I can provide reference images of the model I need recreated. This can not be a simple custom morph made using pre-existing sliders in Daz, I need a fully custom, high detail morph made in either Zbrush or similar software used to make custom morphs. The morph would be for Genesis 8 Female. It would need to be split into a separate head and body morph, like typical character morphs are. 

Is anyone interested in taking this on? The artist I usually commission for this type of work is struggling with a severe seizure disorder, and is unable to continue building morphs. I'd like to find a new artist who I can trust to make highly accurate and detailed morphs when I need them, for pay of course. 

Post edited by Succulent Fruit on

Comments

• Moved to Art Studio as it is not a Daz Studio offer.

Note that HD morphs require a tool from Daz that is made available only to Daz PAs, and only for the creation of store content. Detail beyond what is possible through the base mesh would have to be added by displacement or normals.

• Succulent FruitSucculent Fruit Posts: 102
    edited March 2023

EDIT: My bad, misunderstood the purpose of the subforum. Wasn't paying attention, apparently.

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,029

"Daz Studio discussions" category is meant for discussing the application, not content. So your request for custom content should not be posted there. 

It is indeed possible to create morphs when you're not a PA, but those won't be HD morphs, only regular morphs made at the base subdivision level. 

• In addition to its not being a Daz Studio topic (it isn't abotu the application as such) it is a commission offer, and those are (shoud be) always moved to Art Studio. Your other thread has been removed.

edited March 2023

If anyone is interested, please include some sample images of your morphs here!

• lilweeplilweep Posts: 2,235

seems like they would be a real pleasure to work with.

edited March 2023

I am, actually. You've never worked with me before. I misunderstood the purpose of this subforum- I thought it was for the Dev team only, I didn't know it was a community thing. I've never tried this subforum before. I got confused by the Mods moving my request, had a panic attack (because I have severe anxiety) and overreacted. Why make a post if all you intend to do is insult me?