Daz3d help with veiw port

I recently had to do a fresh install of daz3d now when i click on a body part to pose  in the veiw port there use to be a option on the left for rotate or translate but now its nothing and i have to go into tool settins to set it to what i want to do how do i get these things back on the vew port

Comments

• felisfelis Posts: 3,682

Which tool do you have selected?

• gwr2ngwr2n Posts: 15

so the way i use to do it was select node selector and pick the part and on the left side of the view finder it would have the options for rotate translate and few others i beleive and but not i littery have to go to tool settings and pick the one i want 

i think i found a work around which will have to do but would still ike to know what i'm missing on the other

• If you believe it's an issue caused by misconfigurations, you may delete the dsx files under %AppData%\DAZ 3D\Studio4 then the studio can generate a default config.

• rosselianirosseliani Posts: 374

It looks like you're missing the Parameters Tab (your "options for rotate / translate" on the left side of the viewport). The Parameters Tab could be on the right side depending of your configuration. You can reactivate the Parameters Tab here: Window / Panes (Tabs) / Parameters (see images).

param tab.png
    413 x 355 - 25K
    windows tabs.png
    341 x 602 - 31K

Just want to clarify on the picture i attach the red circle 2 icons that are ciricle you to be where red cirlce 1 on the view port is for easy access. But can't see to get that back now.

Screenshot 2023-03-22 165402.jpg
    1907 x 995 - 244K
  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,001
    edited March 2023

Do you mean the Pose Tool

It is enabled from the Viewport option menu - the lined/hamburger button in the top-right corner or right-click on the tab, then select Show Pose Tool. It will appear when a bone is selected.

Pose Tool.jpg
    271 x 278 - 12K
    Post edited by Richard Haseltine on