Comments

• shadowhawk1shadowhawk1 Posts: 2,186

daveso said:

shadowhawk1 said:

daveso said:

shadowhawk1 said:

Torquinox said:

Sven Dullah said:

The new standard seems to be you cannot even buy old stuff at a decent discount now, without having to buy into G9...I guess that's the very last straw for me, goodbye DAZ!

That seems sort of dramatic. I'm sure there will be the occasional good sale - There always is! If not, then I'll just have to say you're right. But it's a little too soon to say that.

Not really, we have all seen the writing on the wall that DAZ has abandoned a large portion of its customer base to chase the gaming and hyper realism crowds. If it weren't for me not deleting my daz+ renewal in time I would have copied all of the content I have purchased here and stepped into a life raft to get away from this sinking hulk. 

i have downloaded all mine a couple of times, but am doing so this weekend ... probably all weekend or longer.  

I only have slightly better than dial-up internet so I will have to wait for a day when I can get a 12 hour 2mb download speed window to start my downloads

I'm at 600mb download so the stuff rips, but its dependent on what DAZ can do. DAZ bogs down to a crawl often.  

All start at the newest stuff and work my way to the V3 stuff I have I have until Oct to to grab all of my purchases and the freebies they offer before throwing a match on this bridge.  

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,821

well the March Mehness continues even though I quite like the Orcs

everything everyday is dependent on buying today or yesterday's new

there used to be at least one section that wasn't or you could buy a thing by one of the featured PAs instead

I am actually not buying any more DAZ content because my harddrive is full and cannot afford a bigger one either

but they are certainly helping my resolve

• shadowhawk1shadowhawk1 Posts: 2,186

WendyLuvsCatz said:

there used to be at least one section that wasn't or you could buy a thing by one of the featured PAs instead

I am actually not buying any more DAZ content because my harddrive is full and cannot afford a bigger one either

but they are certainly helping my resolve

I remember years back you were always one of the most excited voices during March Madness, and to hear you say this now really shows how far daz has walked away from its main stay customers. Like you I remember when you didn't have to buy yesterdays new drops to get a discount today. sad broken heart 

There are so many talented artists selling things here but I can't continue to support daz and their questionable business practices.  

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 9,478

WendyLuvsCatz said:

But at least it's better than yesterday, now the mad artist include DAZ+ items, which come down to 92% - 94% off and even the flash sale gets DO items down to 85% off (with the 40% token discount)

Yesterday, I couldn't find enough stuff to justify loosing 8 tokens for it, so I didn't buy anything.