Characters DELETE them self in scenes

This happened already 2nd time, 1st one character became wrong size and morph not just in my base T pose scene save, but in all of them, then few days later i see thumbnail is blank and loading only shows tonemapper and environment options. In other saves same character remains in wrong size and morphs. Now this 2nd time i worked on other character and try to merge with another older one which same thing suddenly has blank thumbnail and loading gets empty screen... Merging characters also often load them in wrong sizes and morphs, but if i load them individually they load correctly... Idk how it's possible all saves of same character in 1st case get same wrong messed up result, maybe the save loads numbers from setting file which then uses glitched morphing tools so all scenes become affected that way idk, but that's exactly how it happened, i'm not adding screenshot, saves have just simply blank thumbnail like if i would save scene with nothing in it.

I also had 3th character messed up where i remember step by step what i've done with it... i merged it when it was still correct, moved it little over for comparison view, then select it in scene and deleted it, then later saved the scene i was working on which ofcorse has different name then the character i was merging, but that merged character few days later became wrong size and morph without me touching it while thumbnail seems showing same correct proportions ...plus all same previous actions of merging then removing merged character by deleting from scene never produced any problems to merged character morphs nor complete save loss with even updated empty thumbnail 

I only wish to inform about this BUG ... of otherwise excellent 3dtool... Thnak you  

Comments

• There isn't enough infromation there to decide what is going on, though it sounds like some issue with property links in the case of the sizing and posing problem. Do you keep back ups of your files as you work, so that you can compare before and after versions of the file? What tools had you used? Had you installed new content between the working scene and the broken scene?