Autofit/projection issues with G3F (solved)

Spydyr62Spydyr62 Posts: 33

I am looking for a little help deducing what may have caused an issue I am having and how to correct it.

My G3F has recently stopped showing some of my options for my clones. It will allow me to pick the clone character (i.e. Genesis 2 of Victoria 4) just fine, but none of the options for what kind of clothing it is (i.e. shirt, short hair, full body, etc.)  have been showing recently. I know it was working fine after I had installed Sickleyield's Ultra Templates for Genesis3 Females and Wear Them All - Autofitting Clones and Clothing Smoothers for Genesis 3 Female(s) from Valzheimer, because I had been using some of the new clothing options for dresses with bones from the products and such. I have included a snip that shows the autofit where it can select the clone but not the clothing style (clothing type is greyed and defaulted to none)

I have tried moving some of the G3F data folders and doing uninstall reinstalls of G3 essentials. Anyone have ideas what the problem or solution may be?

Autofit troubles.JPG
314 x 289 - 21K
Autofit troubles2.JPG
352 x 326 - 25K
Post edited by Spydyr62 on

Comments

• Spydyr62Spydyr62 Posts: 33
    edited September 2015

I can also add that my type of item choices on my other figures are working just fine it seems only G3F has been affected.

Autofit troubles3.JPG
    387 x 341 - 26K
    Post edited by Spydyr62 on
  • did you try reinstalling the Wear them all product? I see you said you reinstalled the essentials, but the wear them all is what gives you the templates for anything other than G2F.

• Thanks for the post. I should have stated what I have tried already better.

Yes, I unistalled the Wear them all, SY Ultra Templates, and G3F Essentials and reinstalled.

I also tried doing the same after redownloading my installation packages (Deleted the packages through install manager and redownloaded and installed)

I have even gone as far as to move the entire Genesis 3 Folder in Data (Where the templates are showing up) and reinstalled just essentials...I did not even get the G2F templates loading  up.

For G3F only, I get the intended figure selections but no item type selections available (They are grayed out as seen in the attached pics above). This is true no matter what intended figure I select when trying to autofit to G3F.

For autofit to figures other than G3F all is well. For example, when loading Genesis clothes on G2F,  I get both the intended figure dropdown and the item type dropdown showing, enabled, and full of options.

I have a ticket in on it as well...hopefully between support, the wonderful people in the forums here, and some effort I will be able to figure it out without trying a full wipe on the Studio installs.

• Got this solved. It seems I had a bad file in my library that was loading up G3F wrong somehow.