Help with Photoshop 3d Bridge for Daz error! Install.

Hi all! My name is Allen and I just downloaded Daz 4.8 to give it a lookover! I have an install question regarding Photoshop 3D Bridge. Do I need Adobe Bridge to install it? Because I get this error when installing Photoshop 3d Bridge for Daz: Install Manager cannot find a required path. The package for "Photoshop 3D Bridge for DAZ Studio 4.8+ (Win 64-bit)" requires that the installed path for "Photoshop CC, CS6, CS5, CS4 (64-bit)" be defined. Make sure that a path for this application is present on the "Applications" page of the "Settings" dialog, then try again. I have Photoshop CC, but not Adobe Bridge. Can someone tell me what is going on with this module?

I also downloaded Unity5 last month and am having loads of fun trying to learn it too! I have a game in my head and want to get it into a computer!

I've been watching people use Das to make some really awesome renders for a long while, and as a photographer I've always wanted to create an entire 'photograph' from fictional items. I'd also like to make real 3D printing of some cool props for Cosplay photography!

Comments