exporting m4 skeleton to iclone: helper problem

Hi I want to export the m4 skeleton from daz to use in iclone. I can do the process of exporting to fbx and then use 3dxchange but I am having a problem with the helpers. Even if I make them transparent in daz before export they are showing up (fainlty but definitely visible) when the fbx file is opened in 3dxchange. Is there a way to delete them? Or another way around the problem?

Thanks Stu

Comments

• You need to turn down highlight and secular on them as well as opacity.

• Hi JaguarElla, thanks for your input. I will give it a go. Would you know by chance how to get over the issue that when imported into 3dxchange and tried out with active movement the spine seems to seperate at the skull and somewhere in the lumbar region. I have tried playing with the bones under the tabs in non-standard character but can't seem to fix it all at once. Get one bit to stop coming apart and it happens further up or lower down.

Thanks

• No idea as not used that skeleton unconfirmed in iClone, is it like most M4 etc figures where you need to move the first selected neck bone down one bone to genesis?

i myself only used it auto fitted to genesis with the anatomy, internal organs  and muscle maps as texture on genesis as a complete set I turn opacity down on to show bits.

otherwise I have used other skeletons, have a few inc Poser and  iClone ones.