V4 Bodysuit / Male Morph

DvusDDvusD Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)

I've been trying to use the bodysuit for V4 on the male morph and it's not sizing properly. It leaves gaps at the neck and limbs, and really bad at the waist if I remove the torso section of the suit. Also, the chest has some horrible wrinkles where Mr. V4 is lacking the breasts of Ms. V4.

In looking around, it seems that I may be wanting to get the Unimesh fits, but before I spend the money on it, I wanted to ask if that will really fix my problem.

Does anyone know if it will? Does anyone have any workarounds or fixes that I can use to help the bodysuit fit the male morph better? I really love both the V4 and Bodysuit products.

Comments

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,580
    edited August 2012

I don't think so, I think the regular bodysuit has the male morphs, but I don't recall if it's the scaled or non-scaled version, or both. What software are you using?

ETA: Just tried it out, and the Unimesh version does take the male morph better, without gaps and less breast deformation (although there's still some, which may or may not be visible depending on the texture).

Post edited by fixmypcmike on
  • DvusDDvusD Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Hmm, Ok. I'm using DS4. I guess it'll just be a question of giving it a try.