Morris' Genesis 3 Female Merchant Resource

I don;t get anywhere when I try to reach the technical support page for this program according to the information link in DIM (http://www.daz3d.com/shop/help/help-contact-us/) and I don't (still) know how to email a vendor, so I wonder whther anyone (or indeed Morris) can assist me with a problem I am having. I have tried using the program toi create a customised  torso, but when I load it there are gaps at the shoulders, down the spine and round the thighs (and perhaps elsewhere). I tried enlarging the basic image I created, but the gaps stayed the same. Anyone know what I need to do please, because I can't create skins with splits in them......

Thanks,

Malcolm

Comments

• Which UV set is the figure using? You need to be using the Genesis 3 Female Default set.

• MJWMJW Posts: 516
    edited September 2015

I feel sure this will sound stupid, but I simply used the G3FMR to create a skin, and then tried to apply it to a figure in DS4.8.

I am attaching a file of (admittedly Teen Josie 7 but she was on my screen and doesn't act significantly differently) which shows the gap between the arms and torso. I have a similar issue elsewhere.

Image removed by a Moderator

Post edited by Chohole on
  • nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,714

You need to change that image it breaks TOS, amongst other things.

Under surfaces, select everything and change it to the UVs of the textures you have loaded, if that doesn't work, try the UVs of the morphs; try em all tbh