Gallery format messed up

Any idea why the gallery format is messed up like this?

***see attachment***

I was trying to look at new images in the gallery last night and the window had a huge black area extending from the bottom most of the way to the top of the screen.  There wasn't even 1 row of images showing completly.

Thanks!

"D"

Capture2.JPG
1908 x 1068 - 161K

Comments

• IceCrMnIceCrMn Posts: 2,122

That maybe caused by your font size.Try something a bit smaller and see if that works, if it does, I'm not sure how to use the larger fonts without messing up the layout.

• Just now it was finally working for me but has not for along time. Somebody must have fixed something.

• Spoke to soon above. Jusy went back to gallery it is now not working again.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

There is another thread about this.  When this first started happening it was only people who were using phones and tablet devices to browse,  However it now seems to be affecting more.  Trouble is it doesn't affest everyone, and they are alwasys the worst bugs to track down.

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/62692/why-the-large-grey-bar-at-bottom-of-galleries-covers-up-pictures-annoying#latest

What Browser are you using.   when this was first reported it was happening in IE 11 only

• I use the latest version of IE. Refuse to use chrome because Google is constantly downloading and attempting to instal tracking software almost continiously while I use it.

• IceCrMnIceCrMn Posts: 2,122

screenshots from the 3 browsers I have.

IE 11 seems to be the one with the most issues rendering the page.

firefox.jpg
    1915 x 1041 - 467K
    Edge.jpg
    1919 x 1040 - 453K
    IE 11.jpg
    1920 x 1042 - 403K

Yes it does appear to be a IE problem.

edited September 2015

Well they managed to replicate this problem, and are now pushing a fix through.

Post edited by Chohole on
  • bytescapesbytescapes Posts: 1,821

I'm still seeing an issue with gallery images not displaying properly, because of a security issue with mixed secure/insecure content on the same page. I sent in a report a while back, but it seems to be still unfixed as of now. Maybe you could nudge them gently?

I'm still seeing an issue with gallery images not displaying properly, because of a security issue with mixed secure/insecure content on the same page. I sent in a report a while back, but it seems to be still unfixed as of now. Maybe you could nudge them gently?

You have completely confused us with that comment,  could you explain it please?

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565

The mixed secure/insecure content is not a security issue, there are page elements which do not require encryption.

• dHandledHandle Posts: 617

I just checked the gallery, and it's slightly better than it was yesterday.  Today, I can at least see one whole row of images before the black layer obscures everything.  Yesterday, I couldn't even see 1 full row.

And yes, I am using IE 11.

"D"

• dHandledHandle Posts: 617

Oh, and btw...I did check out icecrmn's suggestion about the font size.  I normally run the font size at 150-175%.  When I dropped it down to 100%, the formatting improved, but the font size was much smaller than I like.

see attachment.

"D"

Capture3.JPG
    1917 x 1075 - 268K
  • fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565

We've reported that the fix they made today works without magnification but there's still a problem with 150% zoom.