Upgrade Millennium SubDragon LE?

I recently purchased Millennium SubDragon I used DAZ3D's installer however the model never upgrades/shows up in library. It stays Millennium SubDragon LE. Also purchased animations that will only work on Millennium SubDragon not LE. Please what am I doing wrong.

George Patterson

Comments

• I am pretty sure I have it installing into the correct folder because I can see the Animation files I installed with the DAZ installer  ended up in the right folder. its like the Millennium SubDragon LE is not getting upgraded. 

George Patterson

• The Millennium SubDragon is NOT an upgrade to the LE (Light Edition), it just has more options as far as I can remember, and is a seperate product.

If you installed it using DIM (DAZ Install Manager), go to the Installed tab in DIM, find the item, right click, and select 'Show Installed Files', that should show you where it was installed to.

• BejaymacBejaymac Posts: 1,846

Look under Poser formats in the content library tab

• Thank you both for the suggestions. Both suggestions led to the file however the model still wont take the animations. The MysticShard Sub-Dragon aniBlocks animations shows up under the content library however when I double click it to animate the Millennium SubDragon I get an error that tells me there was a problem reading the file and to check a log to see what the error was. Not sure where to find the Log. 

• Thank you both for the suggestions. Both suggestions led to the file however the model still wont take the animations. The MysticShard Sub-Dragon aniBlocks animations shows up under the content library however when I double click it to animate the Millennium SubDragon I get an error that tells me there was a problem reading the file and to check a log to see what the error was. Not sure where to find the Log. 

The log can be viewed by going to Help > Troubleshooting > View Log File.   It may not help very much, but it is worth trying.

These Aniblocks only work correctly on the full version of the SubDragon and NOT on the LE version, I expect you realise that?

• BejaymacBejaymac Posts: 1,846

Make sure it is the full version your loading, not sure if they ever fixed it but using the Powerloader script used to load the LE DS version rather than the Poser full version.