morph the face of young teens?

ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
This discussion was created from comments split from: Things you may not know about Genesis and DAZ Studio 4.

Comments

• Is there a seperate product that i need in order to morph the face of young teens?  I want to slant the eyes, but there isn't a morph option for that.

• Which figure are you using?

• XaatXuunXaatXuun Posts: 871
    edited September 2015

I know Genesis 1 most

Lilnymph said:

Is there a seperate product that i need in order to morph the face of young teens?  I want to slant the eyes, but there isn't a morph option for that.

there is the Genesis Evolution: Head Morphs , I use that with a freebie called DieTrying's 182 V4 Morphs for Genesis 

Post edited by XaatXuun on
  • XaatXuun said:

I know Genesis 1 most

Lilnymph said:

Is there a seperate product that i need in order to morph the face of young teens?  I want to slant the eyes, but there isn't a morph option for that.

there is the Genesis Evolution: Head Morphs , I use that with a freebie called DieTrying's 182 V4 Morphs for Genesis 

Can you give us a link to that 'V4 Morphs for Genesis' please dude? I can't find it with a search.... Thanks

• Can you give us a link to that 'V4 Morphs for Genesis' please dude? I can't find it with a search.... Thanks

Look on ShareCG, DieTrying is the author 

• Can you give us a link to that 'V4 Morphs for Genesis' please dude? I can't find it with a search.... Thanks

Look on ShareCG, DieTrying is the author 

Thanks (yet again) Jimmy.