An Unfinished Basement - 3D Environment [Commercial]

FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,744
edited September 2012 in The Commons

Available now:

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/an-unfinished-basement

An Unfinished Basement

Full 3D environment for both Poser and DAZ Studio and by extension all the other programs that can import (Vue, carrara bryce ...)

BUnf_promo1.jpg
685 x 890 - 331K
Post edited by FirstBastion on

Comments

• s l fs l f Posts: 147
    edited December 1969

Looking forward very much to its release. :)

• SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited December 1969

So this answers the age old question of when is an Unfinished Basement is Finished. Nicely done it looks rather good...no better than good, excellent. :)

• DWGDWG Posts: 770
    edited December 1969

Looking good, but I think that basement's bigger than both floors of my house combined!

• Kendall SearsKendall Sears Posts: 2,995
    edited December 1969

DWG said:
    Looking good, but I think that basement's bigger than both floors of my house combined!

The area shown looks to be about 30-35 feet in length if the joists are on 16" centers. If the camera is against the near wall, then that is a common length for a house with a full basement here in the midwest US.

Kendall

edited December 1969

DWG said:

The area shown looks to be about 30-35 feet in length if the joists are on 16" centers. If the camera is against the near wall, then that is a common length for a house with a full basement here in the midwest US.

Kendall

I'm scaling against the sofa ;) My house is about 30' front to rear, but that looks longer - it's definitely wider.

• IvyIvy Posts: 7,164
    edited December 1969

Coming Soon

An Unfinished Basement

Full 3D environment for both Poser and DAZ Studio and by extension all the other programs that can import (Vue, carrara bryce ...)

wow this looks great.
    I love your art gallery. so I bet this will be just as great:)
    I'm looking forward to its release.

edited December 1969

Coming Soon

An Unfinished Basement

Oh I did a animation using your Neighbors yard model in a couple of scene of the animation that looked very good in the animation
    I thought you may enjoy seeing how it looks
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyjJhIzmCwM&feature=plcp

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,744
    edited December 1969

Size wise we're looking at dimensions approx. 27 feet (wide) x 72 feet (deep) x just under 8 ft. (high), fairly typical for a modern subdivision type house in NA. But as with all my set, you can move the individual walls around to make it considerably smaller if you desire, as well as hide, move or remove the interior stud partitions. This size just made it easier to keep the camera inside the space without having to hide walls that would get in the way, though you can do that if needed.

I had a look at American Ninja, it's always fun to see how our products are being put to use. Thanks for the link. :)

edited December 1969

A couple more promo images. The set includes the Beer Fridge and the couch, as well as the utility room (water heater, furnace, plumbing pipes, etc. )

BUnf_promo4.jpg
    685 x 890 - 365K
    BUnf_promo3.jpg
    685 x 890 - 404K
    edited December 1969

The set includes the Beer Fridge and the couch

That's the priorities sorted, everything else is just decorative ;)

• JOdelJOdel Posts: 6,280
    edited December 1969

*Nice* old fridge.

• ShaneWSmithShaneWSmith Posts: 636
    edited December 1969

Love the look of it. Will be wishlisting/purchasing for sure!

edited December 1969

Here's another promo with the beer fridge door closed. All the doors and windows open and close. The lettering also has its own material zone so you can make it invisible if needed.

BUnf_promo10.jpg
    685 x 890 - 438K
  • SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232
    edited December 1969

DWG said:
    The set includes the Beer Fridge and the couch

That's the priorities sorted, everything else is just decorative ;)
    Not quite — what about the monster TV with humungous surround speakers that won't fit in the living room? After all, once you have something to drink, and somewhere to sit while you're drinking, you'll need something to watch while you're sitting and drinking. :coolsmile:

edited August 2012

The Big Screen might have to wait for the expansion pack I guess, though I've seen a few TVs available in Poserdom. But this set does have a workbench.

BUnf_promos6.jpg
    685 x 890 - 387K
    edited December 1969
    edited December 1969

I bought and love it. it was way better than I expected. I like that you made it so the door to the upstairs and outside open up. it will be useful for animation.
    Plus i like the little storage room off to the side. that was a pleasant surprise as well.
    I thank you for making this daz3 & poser compatible.
    This model rocks and well worth the money . :)

edited September 2012

Thanks Ivy. Since you mentioned the top of the stairs, this is the angle from there looking down into the basement in case anyone's interested. That plywood can easily be replaced with any floor type texture.

attopofstairsbasement.jpg
    669 x 857 - 336K
    edited December 1969

Last day of sale