Cant find rig - new message for old item

When loading a dynamic skirt, I get this; I don't remember getting prior to yesterday when I first noticed.

data/auto_adapted/legacy_Skirt-01_4048_Rig/geometry_1047e66b_99f5_5797_c0dd_d628bba06333/legacy_geometry.dsf (can't find it)

The dynamics still seem to function, but there are what look like bones, but box-shaped; these are definitely new, and to the best of my knowledge I've not changed anything other than installing new items (a few of those wink)  and updates. I've actually uninstalled and reinstalled the full library just in case; it is still the same.

Comments

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565

Did you autofit it to a Genesis figure?

• BejaymacBejaymac Posts: 1,846

Mike a prop with a parented rig wont autofit, at least not out of the box, but then you will lose the dynamic ability rather than the rig.

For that file to be in the data/auto_adapted folder means the item wasn't saved with the dynamic asset option, but rather as a scene or subset, if the item came like that then check the zip file to see if it's in there, if not then it's time for a support ticket as someone messed up the packaging.

• nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,714
    edited September 2015

It still works dynamically, so not hugely concerned. Saved as subset; I haven't noticed the error when saving as a scene though.

Post edited by nicstt on