Massive Pose Collection

Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 3,295

Someone posted this link on discord and I did download and check it. It contains almost 500 poses each for G3 G8 & G9, making that roughly1400 poses, as well as partial poses, poses for just feet or just hands, utilites to change the size of your character from as small as a thumb to gigantic. It also includes lights, a large plane and planet earth. I think it includes a couple shirts with various textures as well.

If you check the main page, they explain this is a collaboration of creators, check the collections page to see what's in it and, of course, download page to download.

https://sites.google.com/view/massiveset/massive

Comments

• Wow! Thanks for the link :)

• ioonrxoonioonrxoon Posts: 886

Thanks for posting this, I had an older version and didn't know it was updated.

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,929

thanks

• emanuela1emanuela1 Posts: 485

Thank you:)

• Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 3,295

ioonrxoon said:

Thanks for posting this, I had an older version and didn't know it was updated.

If I understand what was stated at the site, it does get updated occasionally.

• HylasHylas Posts: 4,779

Very cool, thanks!

It's worth noting that this set is apparently created by a group of folks with a giantess fetish. Just so you know what you're getting into here.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,832

Hylas said:

Very cool, thanks!

It's worth noting that this set is apparently created by a group of folks with a giantess fetish. Just so you know what you're getting into here.

I have seen a few videos by those fetishers

they step on and squash their willing sacrifices or pick them up and drop them down their throats 

it's

different 

LMAO um yes very different. I was thinking the poses could just be used for something a little more safe for work when I took a look through them. lol

• Silver DolphinSilver Dolphin Posts: 1,588

This sould work well with https://www.daz3d.com/giant-hd-for-the-brute-8 just got it! Thanks for free content.

• mCasualmCasual Posts: 4,604
    edited April 2023

we just have to replace the sacrificial Michaels by raspberries for the eating-animations, and replace them with tarentulas for the stomping animations

( in related secret news i want to train an AI to do animation based on Carnegie Mellon's 2500 BVHs )

( unrelated pic to de-boringify my forum post )

( no injuries reported after Gabrielle helping William improve his pushups )

Post edited by mCasual on
  • perlkperlk Posts: 847

Thank you sharing - I hadn't seen this but now glad I did - one can never have enough poses and I'm terrible at posing, so this is so helpful.

LOL love it Casual

• HylasHylas Posts: 4,779

@mCasual: zero stars, hate it, woman is not big enough cheeky

• Massive thanks for postin the link, Faeryl Womyn!!

• keraberakerabera Posts: 117

thanks yes

• LimunLimun Posts: 182

Thank you :) 

• emanuela1emanuela1 Posts: 485

Thank you Faeryl Womyn for this link.

• RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,146

I did a scan on the zip and it's virus free!  Thanks for the heads up on the freebie!  KOOL!

• marblemarble Posts: 7,449

Tried it out on G8F and some of the poses made a real mess of the legs. Uninstalled immediately.

marble said:

Tried it out on G8F and some of the poses made a real mess of the legs. Uninstalled immediately.

Why not just remove the one's that didn't work, instead of the whole package.

As for issues, I've used many of the poses and have had no problems at all. 

• marblemarble Posts: 7,449

Faeryl Womyn said:

marble said:

Why not just remove the one's that didn't work, instead of the whole package.

As for issues, I've used many of the poses and have had no problems at all. 

Just the risk - I've had freebies before which have introduced weird deformations into the base Genesis figure and have taken a lot of head-scratching to figure out how to remove them. As the saying goes, "once bitten ...".