[Released] Fae Halfup Hair for Genesis 9 and Genesis 8/8.1 Females (Commercial)

TamunaTamuna Posts: 70
edited April 2023 in Daz PA Commercial Products

[EDIT] Live in store now: https://www.daz3d.com/fae-halfup-hair-for-genesis-9-8-and-81

A long, curly half up hairstyle with braids wrapped around the head and bangs. The hair is rigged and posable, and manually adpated to way too many G8 and G9 morphs, has 30 colors and 3 shininess presets.

main.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 641K
Popup01.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 851K
Popup02.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 679K
Popup03.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 819K
Popup04.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 789K
Popup05.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 703K
Popup06.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 808K
Popup07.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 823K
Angle 08.png
500 x 650 - 453K
Color13.png
250 x 325 - 148K
Color21.png
250 x 325 - 148K
Post edited by Tamuna on

Comments

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,057

Really nice hair!

• TamunaTamuna Posts: 70

Leana said:

Really nice hair!

Thank you smiley

• tsroemitsroemi Posts: 2,398

Yes, very pretty! Can the bangs be hidden?

tsroemi said:

No, I'm afraid not

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,601

It looks really nice, too bad it's not dforce. How resource intensive is it?

• kimhkimh Posts: 386

I love it. Very nice hair for fantasy, mythical and possibly some historical

• tsroemitsroemi Posts: 2,398

Tamuna said:

tsroemi said:

No, I'm afraid notq

Thanks for letting me know, still very pretty! 

FSMCDesigns said:

Somewhat. Appropriately so, I think. It loads fine and is quite easily handled when posing, feels pretty light with the Pose Tool. I compared the render times with a medium short straight hair model (2021-01 Hair for Genesis 8 Females by outoftouch), The exact same scene without changing anything other than replacing the hair. The other hair took 1:22 to render, after replacing it with this one, it took 1:54. If this brings any clarity.

• memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 3,766

This hair is very lovely and made me think of Classical Greek or Roman styles, with a slight fantasy touch. Totally love it. As I don't buy only one type of hair, I expect I will pick this up as soon as I see it in the store.

Thanks for taking the time to create it.

Mary

kimh said:

I love it. Very nice hair for fantasy, mythical and possibly some historical

Thanks. That's exactly what I had in mind

tsroemi said:

Tamuna said:

tsroemi said:

No, I'm afraid notq

Thanks for letting me know, still very pretty! 

No problem at all, I'm glad you think so :)

memcneil70 said:

This hair is very lovely and made me think of Classical Greek or Roman styles, with a slight fantasy touch. Totally love it. As I don't buy only one type of hair, I expect I will pick this up as soon as I see it in the store.

Thanks for taking the time to create it.

Mary

That's great to hear! Thank you so much :)

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,601

Tamuna said:

FSMCDesigns said:

Somewhat. Appropriately so, I think. It loads fine and is quite easily handled when posing, feels pretty light with the Pose Tool. I compared the render times with a medium short straight hair model (2021-01 Hair for Genesis 8 Females by outoftouch), The exact same scene without changing anything other than replacing the hair. The other hair took 1:22 to render, after replacing it with this one, it took 1:54. If this brings any clarity.

Thanks for the info. I tend to only use dforce hair these days, but this does look really great and it's the exact style I was wanting for a project, so I might have to pick it up. Nice work!