Genesis 3 female is missing in Poser

Genesis 3 Female was installed in My DAZ 3D Library folder via DIM. But I discovered that G3F contents including Victoria 7 were not installed properly for DSON in Poser. I tried to figure it out what went wrong and no clue why G3F contents aren't in DSON within Poser. Anyone has this problem? Appreciate any answer. Thank you.

Darklady

Comments

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,052

Genesis 3 Female is NOT compatible with Poser at this moment. She uses a different rigging method as previous versions of Genesis which is not supported by Poser, even with the DSON importer. 

Since it doesn't work properly in Poser DAZ didn't include Poser companion files, which is most probably why you don't see the content in Poser.

There are tutorials in the forum on how to get her to Poser by converting her back to TriAx rigging in DS, but that only works partially.

• DSON is the DAZ Studio format - the plug-in is the DSON Importer for Poser, to import DSON files that have been given Poser companion files. If an item lists only a DSON core installer it iss ayting it isn't set up for Poser (unless it's a product without user-facing files, such as a morph set, in which case there will generally be a note on the product page).

• Ah, I can see what you mean. I read Victoria 7 product page so there is no Poser Companion files. That mean we have to wait for DAZ co to add PCF or not. It really sucks despite G3F is beautifully craft. Thank you for your answer to my question.

• midnight stories has a tutorial on how to convert her in DAZ studio for Poser

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/58208/genesis-3-female-to-poser-tutorial#latest

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,052
    Darklady5 said:

That mean we have to wait for DAZ co to add PCF or not.

Actually, no, adding PCF wouldn't be enough. You have to wait for Poser to support dual quaternion rigging.