How to change DAZ angle of view?

How to change DAZ angle of view? the defult angle looks strange......

Comments

• What are you viewing?   Is it the Perspective View or through a Camera?

If is is a camera, have you looked in the Parameters pane for the Camera settings?

• What are you viewing?   Is it the Perspective View or through a Camera?

If is is a camera, have you looked in the Parameters pane for the Camera settings?

Sorry,I meaning Perspective view.......

• kaotkblisskaotkbliss Posts: 2,914

click and hold the left mouse button over the cube in the upper right corner of the viewport. Now when you move your mouse, it will move the viewport around.

click on the [+] to center on a selected object in the viewport, then when you rotate around with the cube, it will rotate around that object.

Mousewheel zooms in and out.

Left click and hold on the crosspad ext to the cube and above the [+] will slide the view up, down, left and right.

also, just a quick click on the side, edge or corner of the cube will snap the view to that angle.

• click and hold the left mouse button over the cube in the upper right corner of the viewport. Now when you move your mouse, it will move the viewport around.

click on the [+] to center on a selected object in the viewport, then when you rotate around with the cube, it will rotate around that object.

Mousewheel zooms in and out.

Left click and hold on the crosspad ext to the cube and above the [+] will slide the view up, down, left and right.

also, just a quick click on the side, edge or corner of the cube will snap the view to that angle.

Sorry,I just want to find the  control buttion like zbursh.

Untitled-1-Recovered.png
    213 x 91 - 5K
  • kaotkblisskaotkbliss Posts: 2,914

As far as I know, there isn't one aside from the tools I've mentioned. Daz is a scene builder not an modeler and therefore uses cameras for "static" views

• As far as I know, there isn't one aside from the tools I've mentioned. Daz is a scene builder not an modeler and therefore uses cameras for "static" views

Thank you very much

• The Angle control is equivalent to Focal Length in the Parameters/Camera pane with the camera selected. Cameras also have a Perspective button that can be used to turn perspective off completely. You do have to be using a real camera for these controls to be available, though you can adjust Focal Length for the Perspective view by right-dragging on the magnifying glass icon in the camera controls at the corner of the viewport.

• The Angle control is equivalent to Focal Length in the Parameters/Camera pane with the camera selected. Cameras also have a Perspective button that can be used to turn perspective off completely. You do have to be using a real camera for these controls to be available, though you can adjust Focal Length for the Perspective view by right-dragging on the magnifying glass icon in the camera controls at the corner of the viewport.

Thanks very much!!!!