• Ultimate Zero

• Fit Control

• Pose Mixer

• Pose Fusion Plus

Anyone wants to add?

Post edited by lou_harper on

Comments

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,719

Pose fusion plus for G9 is already in the store https://www.daz3d.com/pose-fusion-plus-genesis-9-edition

While I don't any use or need for the ones you listed, I am hoping for a Shape Gen for G9 and a Skin builder for G9.

Other than that, I need more hair for G9, specifically cloth based dforce hair.

• HappyboyHappyboy Posts: 54
    edited April 2023

Ultimate natual bends/Bend Control

SHape Rigger

200+

Glute Control

Post edited by Happyboy on
  • LauritaLaurita Posts: 212

For me the one tool that I really need is

V3Digitimes Wet & Tanned Skins.

As long is this isn't available I am slowly building up a G9 library but just do not use it.

• memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 4,028

There was a discussion just a few days ago about Ultimate Zero in the Commercial thread. Most of the current one will work on G9 but a few parts do not. An update to include G9 is planned.

• lou_harperlou_harper Posts: 1,158

FSMCDesigns said:

Pose fusion plus for G9 is already in the store https://www.daz3d.com/pose-fusion-plus-genesis-9-edition

While I don't any use or need for the ones you listed, I am hoping for a Shape Gen for G9 and a Skin builder for G9.

Other than that, I need more hair for G9, specifically cloth based dforce hair.

How did I miss that?! On the wishlist it goes. 

• lou_harperlou_harper Posts: 1,158
    edited April 2023

memcneil70 said:

There was a discussion just a few days ago about Ultimate Zero in the Commercial thread. Most of the current one will work on G9 but a few parts do not. An update to include G9 is planned.

That's good news. 

Post edited by lou_harper on
  • V3DigitimesV3Digitimes Posts: 3,099
    Mine will be here within a few months. It is ready but I want to strongly improve it and I go on with other projects in parralel.
  • LauritaLaurita Posts: 212

That's great to hear! :-)