Basic Problems

I am having several problems/ and I can't get a response from technical support. Dirst, my Smart Cont had disappeared from the Smart Content Pane. How do I get it back ? Seconf. How do I get a realistic skin tone for Genesis 3/ Lastly, does anyone know the SKU for Genesis 3 ?  Thanks 

Comments

• Sorry about the spelling. My eyesight is not gtreat.

• avi1185 said:

I am having several problems/ and I can't get a response from technical support. Dirst, my Smart Cont had disappeared from the Smart Content Pane. How do I get it back ? Seconf. How do I get a realistic skin tone for Genesis 3/ Lastly, does anyone know the SKU for Genesis 3 ?  Thanks 

Smart Content is controlled by the CMS (Content Management Service) which has to be running for it to work.   Did you install PostgreSQL using DIM from your downloads, or a re you still using the older Valentina/CMS.   Anyway, go to the drop-down menu in the Content Library pane, and select Content DB Maintenance, then 'Re-Import Metadata' and see if that works.

What is wrong with the skin tone on G3F, and what render engine are you using, Iray or 3Delight.

I am not sure that G3F has an SKU, it is only available through the G3F Starter Essentials.