When export model form DAZ to Zbrush,How to change the unit of the model?

Question 1:When export model form DAZ to Zbrush,How to change the unit of the model bigger?

When the DAZ model import to Zbrush,the model scale is too small to brush.(My brush size almost 1 or 2,it's difficult to sculpture).

Question:When I open zbrush spotlight compare photo with model to sculpture,I can't use clay and smoothing brush?

Comments

• What preset are you using when exoporting from DS? I find the modo preset works when importing an ityem exported from ZBrush, so I would expect it to work in the other diection. If you use GoZ or import the OBJ as a tool then it will be as big on screen as you make it when you drag it out.

• What preset are you using when exoporting from DS? I find the modo preset works when importing an ityem exported from ZBrush, so I would expect it to work in the other diection. If you use GoZ or import the OBJ as a tool then it will be as big on screen as you make it when you drag it out.

I use GoZ,you can see the picture below.Even through the brush is 1,but this look so big.I want to find a method make the model much more bigger when I export it to Zbrush.

P1.png
    672 x 384 - 204K
    P2.png
    830 x 467 - 51K
  • Note that using Custom Resolution, if that's a figure with SubD, wills top the result from loading as a morph. Other than that, I'm not sure what to suggest.