Ultrascnery Desert Botanica (released)

The long awaited and (very cool) Ultrascnery Desert Botanica is now in store and can be procured on its own or as part of the amzing Ultrascenery Desert Botanica Bundle - which brings the power of ultrascenrey to bear, creating desert landscapes in just a few clicks of the mouse! 

Made in collaboration with the fabulous Howie Farks, this is the latest landcaping bundle featurieng realistic but low resolution plants, stunning ground textures and the magic of the ultrascenery plug in which can now determain water levels and much much more.  (Below is a scenme i created showing the water level in a stream lowered to just puddles and pools, with all of the corresponding materials for the wet stones and terrain automatically matched to the new water level! - Cool eh?!)

Desert Botanica is a large collection of realistic, medium to low-polygon plants and props designed for large desert scenes. Based on the flora of the North American deserts, these plants will bring your desert renders to life.

The  Desert Botanica Bundle  Puts the plants togethor with tweleve ultrascenery ecologys and the corresponding terrain matierals to make deserts in the blink of an eye

The bundle contains ecolgies ranging from utterly arrid scrub to full on desert blooms brimming with wild flowers! 

Comments

• memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 3,766

In my cart now. And your images above take me back to the Mojave desert of 1964 and later between 1982 to 1986 when I was stationed there at Edwards AFB. You captured this year's superbloom wonderfully.

Mary

• lou_harperlou_harper Posts: 1,078

I love those California poppies. :)

• davesodaveso Posts: 6,466

this is a most fantastic set. Congrats

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,601

Looks amazing!!

• ArtiniArtini Posts: 8,883

Agree - looks fantastic.

• AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,144

It's beautiful and I bought it. My only critique would be that the saguaro/organ pipe cactus look too "perfect". Very rarely are they that overall green or straight-sided. They have thick parts and thinner parts and sometimes grow in a "bubble" pattern. However, I'll deal with it ;)

• I was excited for this one as I was born in SW Arizona. You forgot to include one of the most prolific bushes/trees in the whole SW U.S, the Velvet Mesquite. Both of you are so talented, and have made scenery so real and easier to use. I hope to see this important plant included in an update of this product. Thanks for all you do.

small_fertile_mesquite.jpg
    500 x 375 - 140K
  • ciroimparatociroimparato Posts: 2
    edited May 2023

This is our ranch. All dirt, mesquite, rocks, and rattlesnakes.

Ranch Ride.jpg
    960 x 759 - 110K
    Post edited by ciroimparato on