Borgia's Opulent Hall Courtyard Expansion(Commercial)On Sale

The ManagementThe Management Posts: 224
edited June 2023 in Daz PA Commercial Products

Hey everyone. I am releasing a Daz update to Borgia hall, plus 4k upgrade from the original 2k. The Borgia Hall Courtyard is a new expansion and both will also a 3 texture set, dark, light and magic. Here's some shots.
I hope you like.

BOH cam1 base1920.jpg
1920 x 1080 - 753K
BOH cam1 light1920.jpg
1920 x 1080 - 701K
BOH Courtyard Dark1920.jpg
1920 x 1080 - 565K
BOH Courtyard Magic1920.jpg
1920 x 1080 - 680K
cam3-1920.jpg
1920 x 1080 - 653K
cam4 magic-1920.jpg
1920 x 1080 - 598K
Post edited by The Management on

Comments

• memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 3,750

Oh that will be nice, I love your work and that set.

• alexhcowleyalexhcowley Posts: 2,311

I have quite fond memories of the original set so I will eagerly await further developments. 

Cheers,

Alex. 

• GoggerGogger Posts: 2,308

Yes, please.

The bundle has been released and I pointed out in The Commons that it has Iray and 3Delight materials for the new items, besides new Iray materials for the existing set.

Thank you The Management for a gorgeous bundle.

Mary

Very impressive indeed. This week's budget is already spoken for but this will be top of next week's shopping list. 

Incidentally, UltrasceneryXT, with the tropical expansion set, would make a perfect backdrop to this. 

Cheers,

Alex. 

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,033

Really nice bundle, and thanks a lot for still including 3DL materials. This will definitely go into my cart :)

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,688

You did a fine job. I'm very pleased with them all. I almost didn't get the 4K update because I've been so happy with the original, but thankfully, you provided a side-by-side demo so I could see how much better the 4K would make it. Bravo!

• After installing the bundle, i had to reinstall the Hall, in order for it to show up under smart content (with content, just reimporting metadata resulted in a mostly empty product for me).

I'm quite confident that i loaded the hall successfully earlier on, but can't tell when exactly stuff broke, because there has been a couple of days/weeks between.

• The ManagementThe Management Posts: 224
    edited June 2023

Thanks for the nice comments.

There is also an update to the original Borgia's Hall. It has proper data, a new install location under the Daz structure, not Poser. It has some model and texture fixes and was fully tested with the Courtyard. The original was not tested, however it may still work. The update doesn't include the OBJ's or poser files. For some reason, the update doesn't show in my DIM product update section. Even if you recently installed Borgia Hall, I would suggest reinstalling again from a new download or DIM. Prehaps there is a problem with the original. Maybe you will have better luck. 

Post edited by The Management on

You certainly get your money's worth with the bundle. I've just downloaded the manual installers, together with the latest version of the original hall, and they come to almost four gigabytes!

I hope to post some renders over the next few days.

Cheers,

Alex.

• 4K images really add up. 

Does the original Borgia's Opulent Hall update show up in DIM under Product Updates for anyone? It doesn't for me.

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,251

The Management said:

4K images really add up. 

Does the original Borgia's Opulent Hall update show up in DIM under Product Updates for anyone? It doesn't for me.

No problems for me, it showed up a few weeks ago (Package Date 2023-05-30). Installed it before the new expansion came out.

Me too, it was my first alert that your new packages were coming.

edited June 2023

Here are the first fruits of my experiments with the hall, courtyard and UltrasceneryXT, with the tropics add-on.

Cheers,

Alex.

Borgias Opulent Hall 01.jpg
    3000 x 1875 - 2M
    Borgias Opulent Hall 02.jpg
    3000 x 1875 - 2M
    Borgias Opulent Hall 03.jpg
    3000 x 1875 - 2M
    Borgias Opulent Hall 04.jpg
    3000 x 1875 - 2M
    Borgias Opulent Hall 05.jpg
    3000 x 1875 - 2M
    Borgias Opulent Hall 06.jpg
    3000 x 1875 - 2M
    Post edited by alexhcowley on
  • Glad to see you're having some fun. They fit together nicely.

• HighlandHighland Posts: 124

alexhcowley said:

Here are the first fruits of my experiments with the hall, courtyard and UltrasceneryXT, with the tropics add-on.

Cheers,

Alex.

Those renders are fantastic Alex.

Highland said:

alexhcowley said:

Cheers,

Alex.

Those renders are fantastic Alex.

Thank you!  Howie Farkes and The Management deserve some of the credit.

Cheers,

Alex.