Cannot download "The Forgotten Refuge"

paul_a_schultzpaul_a_schultz Posts: 13
edited May 2023 in Product Suggestions

Cannot download "The Forgotten Refuge" evn though I have had the product from a bundle long ago. The product page shows both Pruchased and a DAZ+ discount pricr of $2.99.

I need a prop in it enough that I repurchased it. Still won't appear in DIM. Tried a manual download and may have gotten "The Old Forge" (also already purchased).instead.

Can someone check the DAZ database? Thanks.

Name: Paul Schultz
    Mod edit: email removed. We do not encourage putting personal information in the forums.

Post edited by Cris Palomino on

Comments

• Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,218

Have you submitted a ticket? 

• memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 4,028

The Forgotten Refuge still shows active and available for manual download and through DIM in my product library. Have you tried a manual download?

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,744

I didn't even know I had it,  but supposedly purchased it back in 2017.  Just downloaded it manually from the product library,  and gave it a quick iray update. Seems to work,  using manual download.

• Still shows up as both a DAZ+ discounted price and "PURCHASED" on the product paga, does not show up anywhere in DIM or on my laptop. I do not know what "submit a ticket" means and do not have time or bandwith to research it. I am visiting in-laws on the east coast, expect to be back home on the west coast by the end of the week. Will check back then.

I remain happy overall with DAZ. I am 75 in a couple of months and DAZ and Blender are keeping my brain alive. Thanks!

• richardandtracyrichardandtracy Posts: 5,492

If you go to this help page: https://www.daz3d.com/help and have scrolled through everything and not been helped by it, there is a button at the bottom that says 'Submit ticket'. Press that and then fill out the form that's shown to the best of your ability and then submit the info.

Regards,

Richard

• memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 4,028

And be sure to sign in at the top right corner of that page first!

Mary