Your Order has Shipped

I was doing some maintenance on back orders, and triggered the shipment notification for pretty much everyone who has ever bought something from my store.

It's just an email. You won't be charged anything. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Comments

• It might remind a few who got stuff and bring em back for more if you are lucky cheeky

I find your plugins invaluable and am always suggesting them to others asking how to do stuff in Carrara.

• evilproducerevilproducer Posts: 9,050
    edited September 2015

It might remind a few who got stuff and bring em back for more if you are lucky cheeky

I find your plugins invaluable and am always suggesting them to others asking how to do stuff in Carrara.

Damned spammer! How dare you suggest useful and inexpensive software that may help someone out of a jam! ;-)

Post edited by Chohole on
  • It might remind a few who got stuff and bring em back for more if you are lucky cheeky

Damned spammer! How dare you suggest useful and inexpensive software that may help someone out of a jam! ;-)

It's a scandal!

• A damned scandal I say!
  • HeadwaxHeadwax Posts: 9,964

ha ha, why wasnt I told,? I never get shipped anything, though I get shafted occasionally....

thanks for all your hard work Fenric, your plugins make carrara even more beautiful to use

• I never got the email, gmail prob marked it as spam.

• StezzaStezza Posts: 7,989

Passion fingers lol