Eyewear for G9 & feminine hairstyles without bangs

How is it possible, that there is literally any kind of accessory availlable for Genesis 9 characters, but still no collection of the most common one: Eyeglasses? Yes, there is meanwhile a beach sunglasses collection, but they rather have a cheap "fun factor" look and are not really like the usual correction glasses for everyday use. C'mon, let's get a little nerdy, intellectual and/or sophisticated.

And while we're at it: Has it become impossible, to create hairstyles for G9 females without bangs or fringe? Why are there no new classic swept, slicked or brushed back hairstyles with non-parted, full, long, curly or wavy hair for females anymore? The thing with bangs is: Either you love them, or you hate them, and I deeply hate them. I want to see hairlines, temples, a widows peak and ears - without having to go bald, masculine or unisex. Like with Goldtassels's Devil May Deluxe base (which I used to combine with the side curls from the Edwardian hair).

Two simple kinds of items, but their absence is, what keeps me from getting into Genesis 9.

Comments

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,719

You can use glasses and hair from other generations on G9. G9 hasn't even been out for 6 months, so everything we have with earlier generations will come in time

• chris-2599934chris-2599934 Posts: 1,798

Some PAs - OutOfTouch for example - often have multiple bangs options on the hair they produce, including "no bangs". It's worth digging through the product pictures and file list to see if that's the case for a hair you otherwise like.

And yeah, it's still early days for G9, and I suspect take-up of the new figure is going to be slower given how well-established G8 is.