[Commercial] MI Modern Military Combat Uniform for Genesis 8, 8.1 Male and Genesis 9 [Live]

mal3Imagerymal3Imagery Posts: 709
edited August 2023 in Daz PA Commercial Products

It's out!  Can't wait to see what yah do with this set.

Post edited by mal3Imagery on

Comments

• mal3Imagerymal3Imagery Posts: 709
    edited August 2023

***UPDATE***

I am picking up an old project that I have done in the past and re-working it.

It was a military dress uniform.  It will go nicely along with combat uniform. 

Here's an old render of that military dress uniform with a MD view.

• AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,140

Everyone's a tease these days. LOL

Can't wait to see it ;)

• MeneerWolfmanMeneerWolfman Posts: 421

A "Thank you" in advance for including G8/8.1 for this. I really like your clothes, but really don't like G9. So appreciate you releasing this for both.

• zombietaggerungzombietaggerung Posts: 3,650

I also am very grateful that you are including G8. I really appreciate it.

• Carola OCarola O Posts: 3,823

Really looking forward to this!

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,566

What a tease! LOL. looking forward to this! thanks for including G9 also. I saw a great outfit at another store i wanted to get but it was for G8 only and didn't think it would autofit well and I am now only purchasing G9 clothing.

You're welcome. 

Those who wanted a modern military outfit will enjoy it.  Very customizable.  smiley

• smoke14smoke14 Posts: 245

Really looking forward to this...insta-buy for me (as are all your male outfits)

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,688

:snoopydance::applause::happyflip::bounce::snoopydances::thankyou2::happydance:

• SigurdSigurd Posts: 1,084

Instabuy for me. Can we have a little peek?

• Green lit :)

• memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 3,747

heart

• smoke14smoke14 Posts: 245

yesyesyes

:bounce::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

• memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 3,747

https://www.daz3d.com/mi-modern-military-combat-uniform-bundle this just took my breath away. The amount of work you put into every item... WOW! It is in my cart, but I am chasing my card as it is running away from me right now, screaming, but this is so worth it.

Thank you sir.

• lilweeplilweep Posts: 2,235

im more interested in those nice blender environments.

• TimbalesTimbales Posts: 2,251
    Fantastic work, I'm buying the G8 version. And I'll say it again, I'd also buy your male characters.
  • TomDowdTomDowd Posts: 197

Looks great - does the Genesis 9 clothing work well for female as well as male shapes? I've been looking for matching military-style uniforms for both gender/sexes for a while and have some make-dos but would love something built that way. Thanks!

• davesodaveso Posts: 6,439

itsa beautiful, but the pricing beyond my paygrade. Not that I think its overpriced though. It appears worth every penny. All your products are. yes

• Do you have any policies or constraints concerning interactive licenses, or custom ones, in case of computer games?

(Possible in theory, not at all, something different...?)

Looks amazing!! Glad it is finally released

• memcneil70 said:

https://www.daz3d.com/mi-modern-military-combat-uniform-bundle this just took my breath away. The amount of work you put into every item... WOW! It is in my cart, but I am chasing my card as it is running away from me right now, screaming, but this is so worth it.

Thank you sir.

Thank for the purchase!  Can't wait to see some renders!

lilweep said:

im more interested in those nice blender environments.

The envionrment was made from Geo-Scatter (Blender-addon) and a Military Outpost set from Kitbash, both item will set you back 200 dollars.  Also FYI it will be very GPU intensive.

Timbales said:

Fantastic work, I'm buying the G8 version. And I'll say it again, I'd also buy your male characters.

Thanks for the purchase!  I have a plan/idea to make a G9 male character, but not sure when I will be able to get to that.

TomDowd said:

Looks great - does the Genesis 9 clothing work well for female as well as male shapes? I've been looking for matching military-style uniforms for both gender/sexes for a while and have some make-dos but would love something built that way. Thanks!

Yes the G9 version works with females and male shapes.  The promo bundle has an image of DAZ G9 characters wearing the uniform.  I can render a few more pictures and display the other shapes.

daveso said:

itsa beautiful, but the pricing beyond my paygrade. Not that I think its overpriced though. It appears worth every penny. All your products are. yes

Thank you for the appreciation for my products!

generalgameplaying said:

Do you have any policies or constraints concerning interactive licenses, or custom ones, in case of computer games?

(Possible in theory, not at all, something different...?)

This product doesn't have an interactive licenses.  It only has a 3D print option.

FSMCDesigns said:

Looks amazing!! Glad it is finally released

Thank you!

• The set looks good, but I see an issue with the pants. When the legs move much beyond a basic standing pose the crotch and inner leg textures distort quite a bit.

Also, it would be great if there were an option to load the belt without the attached pouches or thigh rigs

• CricketCricket Posts: 437

Does the helmet accessory work with G8? It only lists G9.

• TomDowd said:

Here's the additional pictures.  BodyVoluptuous N Feminine Shape in various poses.  Some adjustment maybe required with provided morphs.

Body Shape Mass and Masculine

• wurger said:

The set looks good, but I see an issue with the pants. When the legs move much beyond a basic standing pose the crotch and inner leg textures distort quite a bit.

Also, it would be great if there were an option to load the belt without the attached pouches or thigh rigs

Can you tell me what pose you are using?

Also you can create a new wearable for the belt without the attachment.  In the belt options just toggle everything off and then click on your genesis 9 character and save as a wearable preset.  Check the belt only and save out the belt.

• NyX said:

Does the helmet accessory work with G8? It only lists G9.

Hello.  Yes the helmet accessory works with the G8 version and helmet accessory works with the G9 Version.

This is the G8 Version of the accessories.

https://www.daz3d.com/mi-modern-military-combat-accessories-for-genesis-8-and-81-males

This is the G9 Version of the accessories.

https://www.daz3d.com/mi-modern-military-combat-accessories-for-genesis-9

You will have all accessories regardless of what version you buy.  You get the Helmet/Vest/Backpack/Gloves/Belt/Holsters/Watch.

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,326
    edited August 2023

This does look realistic and of exceptional quality.

Post edited by FirstBastion on
  • Thanks for the belt tip.

Simply posing the legs spread at 20% causes distortion, The middle seam in the crotch area spreads out and the texture distords. Can't post an image...still not working

edited August 2023

wurger said:

Thanks for the belt tip.

Simply posing the legs spread at 20% causes distortion, The middle seam in the crotch area spreads out and the texture distords. Can't post an image...still not working

I think I see what you're describing.  Having baggy pants with seams with leg spread is a challenge to prevent texture distortion since each leg will influence the middle area.  It's alot easier to prevent distortion with tight clothing.  I will check and see if I can ease the distortion and apply an update.