use gaea with carrara.

Hello, I'm back from Hollyday and came across the Gaea program, the results all look very good. I tried to bring the results to Carrara but somehow it doesn't look good. First of all, I only used the free version, but the picture resolutions are limited to 1024 pixels, maybe that's it. Has anyone tried this and what were the results. would a paid version be better suited? Thanks

Comments

• ed3Ded3D Posts: 1,977
    edited May 2023

read on their websites >  Compare Editions   +  Thanx

Post edited by ed3D on
  • KhoeKhoe Posts: 291

sorry i think my question was misunderstood. First question. Has the program already been used in conjunction with Carrara? If so what were the results? Second question should the resolution be 4K for the textures or should the 1024 resolution be enough.

edited May 2023

I bought the Indie version so I can create up to 4K textures. With these, the results in Carrara will be very appealing. I think that you can develop very good landscapes with it.

erster gaea.jpg
    1600 x 1067 - 271K
    Post edited by Khoe on
  • ProPoseProPose Posts: 520

Looks pretty good!  Is that a Carrara render?

ProPose said:

Looks pretty good!  Is that a Carrara render?

yes it is a carrara render. 

• HeadwaxHeadwax Posts: 9,922

Khoe said:

I bought the Indie version so I can create up to 4K textures. With these, the results in Carrara will be very appealing. I think that you can develop very good landscapes with it.

looking forward to seeing where you go with this! brilliant example