V4 is not loading...

ISIKOLISIKOL Posts: 386
edited December 1969 in The Commons

after i updating her with xamevas fixes...neither v4.2 or the fixed one...

what happened?

any ideas please?

Comments

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

What did you update, I don;t understand 'xamevas ' ?

What happens when you try to load V4, are there any error messages?

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,290
    edited December 1969

Any error messages? Anything in the log file (if this is in DS, Help>Troubleshooting>View log file).

• ISIKOLISIKOL Posts: 386
    edited December 1969

I updated v4 using some xamevas morphs...maybe i did somthing wrong...it doesn't load any v4 in any previous files i have...my guess is that something happened to the original cr2...the file is where it was but for some reasson it doesn't load her!

:(

xameva has made several anatomies fix for v4

edited December 1969

Any error messages? Anything in the log file (if this is in DS, Help>Troubleshooting>View log file).

unfortunatelly its at poser

• DWGDWG Posts: 770
    edited December 1969

It seems the OP is talking about the Perfect Body fixes at Rendo: http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?vendor=657881&category=allitems

The readmes say to contact Xameva or Meipe via Rendo site mail if there are any issues.

Did you manage to run the script that's involved?

edited December 1969

DWG said:
    It seems the OP is talking about the Perfect Body fixes at Rendo: http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?vendor=657881&category=allitems

The readmes say to contact Xameva or Meipe via Rendo site mail if there are any issues.

Did you manage to run the script that's involved?

thanks...yes i did...im sure its something i made as a mistake...i had run the script in the past and everything went fine!