OSO Raccoon?

MetalSunde94MetalSunde94 Posts: 91
edited May 2023 in Product Suggestions

I just want to see if there was possible to get hold of PA @Oso3D if there any Oso Raccoon in plans?
Was hoping to do a Rocket Raccoon render :D

I looked at the "Oso Corgi" might work tho it doesn't looks like it got the raccoon color scheme

Post edited by MetalSunde94 on

Comments

• Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,957

It's on my very long list. ;)

Maybe... 6 or so products from now?

• nice, fun to hear :D
    Even tho it might be a while until release?

• kinda think it would be popular this time with the new Guardians of The Galaxy movie out...

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,035
    edited May 2023

a Genesis 9 Racoon would be very welcome as it could wear most of the military and other clothing from all the previous generations as well as being both anthropomorphic male or female as well as nonbinary (the more Racoonish form)

a Red Panda would be nice too

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
  • alexhcowleyalexhcowley Posts: 2,377

WendyLuvsCatz said:

a Genesis 9 Racoon would be very welcome as it could wear most of the military and other clothing from all the previous generations as well as being both anthropomorphic male or female as well as nonbinary (the more Racoonish form)

a Red Panda would be nice too

One more vote for a Red Panda.  Alessandro Mastronadi vaguely promised one many years ago and I've been intermittenly pestering him for it ever since. Nothing's happened though. 

Red Pandas are incredibly cute and adorable and I'm sure that one would sell like the proverbial hot cakes. 

Cheers,

Alex.  

• Excited to see @Oso3d Raccoon at some point, hope it wouldn't be too long. Got some time this summer for Daz Rendering.
  • Any update on the raccoon @Oso3d ?
  • Would be brilliant if it was possible to have it fit a space suit, if you get my meaning ;)
  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,035

MetalSunde94 said:

Would be brilliant if it was possible to have it fit a space suit, if you get my meaning ;)

if it's Raccoon for Genesis 9 it could wear anything 

• WendyLuvsCatz said:

MetalSunde94 said:

Would be brilliant if it was possible to have it fit a space suit, if you get my meaning ;)

if it's Raccoon for Genesis 9 it could wear anything 

I know but thinking more about the fur, so the head and hands and feet are still covered in fur.