1940's and 1950's clothing and hair for G9

So far I have not seen any clothing or hair from this era for G9. Frankly, you would be hard pressed to find such products for G8/1 either.

Here is my wish list (high quality products of course):

An off-the-forehead classic wave hair Grace Kelly-style. Something like AprilYSH's Marisandra and Harlow hair but in a new, dForce version.

Short hair with thick, well-coiffed curls a la young Elizabeth Taylor.

Long, loosely but carefully curled hair Lauren Bacall-style.

The hair should be very tidy, not messy like modern hairstyles often are.

Nice, slick hairstyles for men. Think Cary Grant-style hair. Impeccable. Also James Dean-style hair would be great for a change.

A two piece dForce skirt suit with a below the knee-length pencil skirt and a jacket with shoulder pads - something that Adrian or Edith Head could come up with (think Joan Crawford's outfits). As far as I know we only have the Frivolous 40s suit but it is outdated.

1940's style pumps and structured, elegant hanbags to go with the suit(s).

A three piece, two button suit for men 1940's style (jacket - with patch pockets, broad shoulders and wide collar, classic fit, pants - cuffed and pleated) along with appropriate shoes and accessories.

It would be good if the hairstyles came in pieces that could be mixed and matched to create different hairstyles. Also pinup-style hairdos would be great (in mix-and-match versions too) - Rita Hayworth and Betty Page style.

Elegant evening gowns with an era-appropriate deep necklines and tuxedoes and tailcoat outfits with "patent leather" shoes to match.

Beautiful, elegant jewelry Harry Winston/ Cartier/ Tiffany's style.

I am sick and tired of all the cyberpunk grunge and I want some real, truly classy glamour. Beautifully tailored and exquisitely detailed, just like they used to make them then.

Other styles of clothing from the 40's and 50's would be very welcome too.

Thanks in advance! smiley

Cheers,

AOBB

Comments

• sazzyazzcasazzyazzca Posts: 495

I would also like these items. Additionally, I'd like a skirt suit in the style of Christian Dior's 1947 New Look and below-the-knee pencil skirts with working kick pleats.

• AOBBAOBB Posts: 957

Ditto! smiley

• I would also like some stuff like what you mentioned, as I'm working on a project set in this time period. I'd also like some formal wear, and outfits for children and teens (for young girls specifically, thinking of something similar to the Little Sisters from Bioshock. Actually, a lot of this project is pretty inspired from that game specifically.)

littlesister.jpeg
    498 x 720 - 94K
    315334-340x496-brother-and-sister.jpg
    340 x 496 - 31K