June Pride Month '23 Celebration

bohemian3bohemian3 Posts: 1,030
edited June 2023 in Art Studio

Happy Pride All

I invite everyone to share your artwork celebrating June Pride Month '23 in this thread.  Also, If you're posting in the DAZ galleries as well, consider tagging your images Gay-Pridelgbtq and Pride-Month to keep all the images together as well as in this post.  Thanks everyone!  I look forward to what you all come up with!

More of this series in my Pride '23 Celebration Gallery.

Post edited by bohemian3 on

Comments

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,203

Pride doesn't have to be flamboyant, does it? I don't want to offend anyone with my low key contribution to support this thread and the people who are celebrating this month.
    Pride Band

• bohemian3bohemian3 Posts: 1,030

@barbult - what a great image and great message: Pride expresses itself in a myriad of ways.  Thanks for the contribution!

barbult said: Pride doesn't have to be flamboyant, does it?
    Pride Band

I took it to the other extreme. When else do I get to use all these geoshell makeups, false lashes, nail polish, dyed hair, and circus outfits?

edited June 2023

heh, heh, heh @barbult - depends on your neighborhood - for some that's a quick everyday trip to the local bodega for milk ;)

barbult said: I took it to the other extreme. When else do I get to use all these geoshell makeups, false lashes, nail polish, dyed hair, and circus outfits?

edited June 2023

A Little Island Pride

Link to All images from this series

• luci45luci45 Posts: 2,665
    edited June 2023

Thanks for starting the thread, bohemian3. I love the renders, especially the parade. The series in your gallery Pride '23 Celebration is awesome with the gritty city environmnet. Perfection.

I did this and some others in 2021 when the August and Catty bundles came out. 

july 21 b1ff.jpg
    2000 x 1500 - 609K
    Post edited by luci45 on

And @luci45, thank you for joing int the celebration - looks like your characters are defintately werking it ;)  Great job

luci45 said: Thanks for starting the thread

• nemesis10nemesis10 Posts: 3,276
    edited June 2023

Some Vintage Pride

VintagePride.png
    1534 x 1211 - 2M
    Post edited by nemesis10 on

@nemesis10 - great work!  They look like fun guys to get to know, fur sure.  Thanks for joing in on the fun this month. 

nemesis10 said: Some Vintage Pride

Continuing the fun

All images from this series in my DAZ gallery: https://bit.ly/3IT9zND

• Matt_CastleMatt_Castle Posts: 2,357

I've been a bit short of ideas of late, but I'm going to try to do some stuff with my LGBTQ cast over Pride Month.

~~~~~

While she's living as trans for several years (and has been on puberty blockers for the last couple), Kristin's only recently started using breast prostheses, so there's a bit to get used to.

Gallery Link

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,221

I don't really do queer-themed renders outside of a series that revolves around some original characters named Tallos and Kesra. I also haven't rendered anything in DS for at least a year, so I hope you don't mind some old renders:

edited June 2023

@Gordig - Pride is timeless - thank you for such vibrant images to celebrate the love of Tallos and Kesra. - you captured that beautifully. and @Matt_Castle - thanks for introducting your character Kristin.  Excellent render, capturing an important moment in a trans character's life.  It's great that these characters have been very much alive in your storytelling already and you share them here.  Again, thank you both.

edited June 2023

Can a cool cat get in on the celebration? I've been playing with Line Zero dForce Strand Hair Shaders. I added my own Pride flag colors for this occasion.

Pride Cat 4_Default Camera.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 477K
    Post edited by barbult on

What cat doesn't have great pride and dignity?  Terrific image.  My dear cat, Cairo, approves.  Thanks for the image! 

barbult said: Can a cool cat get in on the celebration? I've been playing with Line Zero dForce Strand Hair Shaders. I added my own Pride flag colors for this occasion.

• luci45luci45 Posts: 2,665
    edited June 2023

Friends

friends.jpg
    1800 x 1470 - 767K
    Post edited by luci45 on

Wonderful render, @luci45 - I like the naturaless of the poses.  Many times when rejected by the families they are bone into, friends become the 'found family' for so many of us!  Thank you for this reminder. 

luci45 said: Friends