How to Map Folders BONUS! Frustration with New Forum Search

Ok so I have an issue where it seems a lot of my content no longer has any mapped folders in the content library. I discovered this when I went to create a new product folder which I use as like a Favorites system. The process I had been using was to locate an item under a mapped folder then right click and create a product. That's when I noticed there's quite a bit of stuff missing, I *think* this happened a while ago when I clicked "Migrate Old Content Database" which wasn't quite what I was really trying to do at the time but it seems I messed up a bunch of stuff after I went through this process. The products without folders are still visible in Smart Content and under the Products letter folder, but I can't "show in mapped folder" which (as far as I know) is essential in Creating a Product.

Anyway, naturally I turned to the forums for help only when I typed in the phrase "Create a Product" it gave me every single post that included the letter "a".

WHAT? How is *that* supposed to be helpful!?

Am I missing something? I looked but I don't see a way to narrow, filter, or provide advanced search parameters on this new forum. It doesn't matter what phrase or single keyword I search for I get nothing back but a slew of irrelevant results.

Can someone please either point me in the right direction with my mapped folder problem or help me navigate this new forum?

Thank you so much!

Screenie.jpg
1920 x 916 - 1M