Blossom outfit for G8F

perlkperlk Posts: 847
edited June 2023 in Freebies

I cleaned out my basement and found a set of postcards that my mom got for me at a museum years ago from one of my favorite art deco artists, Erte. I created this outfit based on the painting "Blossom" (https://doubletakeart.com/erte/Blossom_Umbrella-6416.html)

It's a skirt, two different versions of the shirt, a petticoat to make the skirt fluff out, and shoes. There are two color variations of the dress and a couple of skirt morphs. It's now on Deviant Art and soon at Renderosity.

https://www.deviantart.com/perlk/art/Free-dforce-Blossom-outfit-for-G8F-965813079

Enjoy!

Post edited by perlk on

Comments

• SapphireBlueSapphireBlue Posts: 862
    edited June 2023

@perlk What a lovely dress! heartAnd a gorgeous render! heart Both are very inspiring.

I love how you recreated the scene from the postcard, which is also very lovely. Thanks for linking to that too. Your render has such a soft and serene feel to it. 

I'm gonna have to try the dress out soon! laugh Thank you so much for sharing! heart

Post edited by SapphireBlue on
  • perlkperlk Posts: 847

Thanks for the kind words, @SapphireBlue and you're very welcome smiley

• AOBBAOBB Posts: 957

The fact that you modeled this outfit without using Marvelous Designer is mindbogling. You are so talented, perlk! kiss Thank you so much, I have already downloaded it! smiley

If I ever get some money, maybe I'll get Marvelous Designer but for now, you all get to suffer through my messy Hexagon polygons, ha ha! 

Thanks @AOBB, for the kind words.

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,929

very nice

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,199

Thank you, perlk!

G8F perlk blossom dress_002_Default Camera.jpg
    2000 x 2600 - 2M

Oh, that material is fabulous! Looks wonderful, @barbult!

• emanuela1emanuela1 Posts: 488

Thank you perlk for this.  It's a very pretty dress like all the others you've shared! II tried to make a render.

I have problems with uploading files, I put link to gallery

I can't think of a more fitting tribute, @emanuela1 ! Gorgeous. I recognize the hair and jewelry too.  

I also like that house, I'd totally live there laugh