HD Scars for Genesis 9 (Commercial)

Introducing HD Scars for Genesis 9

Ever think your warrior is just a bit too pretty? Need a bit of character to add to your scene?

Need something that will work for any Genesis 9 figure? HD Scars brings all of this.

With more than seventy morphs and three intensities for each, this will provide a large number of options for your characters.

In addition, HD Scars provides a few scripts to set the HD level of the character.

Add a little variety to your content with HD Scars.

On a trip so I a not able to post that much but I hope you like.

Comments

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,686

I needed back whelps for Genesis 8, but I never got all that I needed. This set looks like it will give me the beginning. Now I will need blood to go with it, and I'll be set for the scourging.

• GhostofMacbethGhostofMacbeth Posts: 1,548

Yeah, a lot of the sets have someone having a "really bad day" because all of the damage that they can stand (and more) is a day one wound. This sets has a little more healing. But you can stack them to get even more extreme versions.

• AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,140

I want the guy that's underneath all those scars. He's scary and kinda compelling at the same time. LOL

edited July 2023

AllenArt, I think you will have to wait a little bit but he has 20% of Thimor's body and 40% of his head on top of my guy that I need to finish a couple of things on.

Post edited by GhostofMacbeth on

The companion piece is now available. https://www.daz3d.com/rogues-hd-for-genesis-9 ...