Room Creator V2 Floor Dimensions

CaetlynCaetlyn Posts: 80
edited June 2023 in Product Suggestions

I recently purchased Room Creator v2 by maclean and I'm very impressed by it. I do have one question. Is it possible to select the floor prop with different sizes - perhaps at 10x10? At the moment, the standard size is 170x170 which is way too big. 

I know I can add an extra floor prop to an existing room for bigger sized houses and use the surface opacity to elimate unwanted floor space. However, the size of the floor is just far too big for the extra flooring needed to cover the excess space I have.

I tried to increase the size of the original floor but it made "cutting" it down to the shape of the house look rather unsightly ...

floorplan4.png
382 x 448 - 102K
Post edited by Caetlyn on

Comments

• morrisonmpmorrisonmp Posts: 152

I don't know the answer to your question, but I'd love to have a new version of this product that worked in Daz instead of Poser!

• morrisonmp said:

I don't know the answer to your question, but I'd love to have a new version of this product that worked in Daz instead of Poser!

It does, through the use of (automatically applied) companion scripts.

• morrisonmpmorrisonmp Posts: 152

Richard Haseltine said:

morrisonmp said:

It does, through the use of (automatically applied) companion scripts.

Good to know but... I have no idea what that means. Also, when you view it (and its companion products) in the store they don't say they are compatible with Daz Studio 4.21. Shouldn't it be updated if it does, indeed, work in DS? 

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,293
    edited June 2023

It does say "DAZ Studio Material Presets (.DSA) ", and also that it has a DS toolbar

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on