Pending SALE?

Gary LubbenGary Lubben Posts: 8
edited December 1969 in The Commons

I noticed about 10 minutes ago that my cart total dropped $30 (Steph 5 Pro Bundle dropped 30), but now it is back up to $61. Also pulled the entire DAZ original sale section offline and a lot of the prices are not matching

Comments

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,072
    edited December 1969

Noticed it too. Some other Item prices changed at the same time. A weird glitch or someone fell on a keyboard, lol. Back to normal now, more or less.

:)

• larsmidnattlarsmidnatt Posts: 4,511
    edited December 1969

I'll keep an eye out for some glitches then ;)

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,839
    edited December 1969

Now I'm seeing the old "Generation" and DAZ originals sales back again. Even though the header on the page says they are extended to August 20. It is now the 24th. Is it a glitch or is the sale extended again?

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited August 2012

Well the Gen 3/4/5 sale is happening anew, if you look at the prices and menus. o_O I, ah, won't complain...

Post edited by Skiriki on
  • TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,072
    edited December 1969

OK, one change I've noticed is the Shop page #s are now inside squares, making bigger click targets to move through the pages. Maybe somehow this brought the sales back to life as a side-effect. (shudders)

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

I like that page number change, btw. Makes it easier to point with my tablet and it reduces that zoom-in-zoom-out rigamarole I have to do...

• Scott LivingstonScott Livingston Posts: 4,340
    edited August 2012

DAZ 3D posted this on Facebook:

DAZ 3D
    Looks like we are giving you one last shot at DAZ Originals before the PA sale starts... DAZ O's are 50% off -- INCLUDING the Customer Appreciation releases from the past few weekends! This is the last chance to catch up!

Interesting wording...so maybe this was unintentional, but they decided to roll with it?

I've also noticed helpful icons at the lower left DAZ Originals and PA items in the store listings. :)

Post edited by Scott Livingston on
  • TaozTaoz Posts: 9,872
    edited December 1969

DAZ 3D posted this on Facebook:
    DAZ 3D
    Looks like we are giving you one last shot at DAZ Originals before the PA sale starts... DAZ O's are 50% off -- INCLUDING the Customer Appreciation releases from the past few weekends! This is the last chance to catch up!

Interesting wording...so maybe this was unintentional, but they decided to roll with it?

I doubt it - I've just received an email about it and it doesn't look like something you make in 5 minutes.

• larsmidnattlarsmidnatt Posts: 4,511
    edited August 2012

yeah just saw the email. unfortunately I'm not really finding this sale compelling. I was hoping they would also throw in the spend 50 save 10 promo cause then I would have a reason to get S5 pro bundle now.

Only other daz items I have left in wishlist are 1.99 :)

Post edited by larsmidnatt on