Looking for a Daz studio artist

edited June 2023 in Art Studio

\I really dont know how much an 3d Daz Artist are paid, im from a low income country (Brazil) wich make more difficult to pay a fair amount for a foreigner work, but im willing to do a adult visual novel game that is about 350 scenes and 4 animations per chapter in 3 months, a whole season will have about 4/5 times that and we can adjust the time  needed for each chapter as we launche the first chapter and steady income go on with patreon

It is not a lot but if is the the beggining of a dream to me

I know how to code and wirter well

I will use most the same assets as much as possible because of the costs limitation 

I can buy these assets needed for the scenes (use my account or something like that)

looking for 10/12 character, with 5 of then appearing frequently in the screend

Im doing the visual novel in Ren py but want also a full Gui Customization like main menu and so one

I know some of you do different prices for a adult animation so it okay but better make it clear in the beggining of this discussion 

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Comments

• Moved to the Art Studio thread as it is not a post about the Daz Studio application.

Note that people will need to own their own copies of the content to be used - you can always give them a Gift Card to cover the cost, but you cannot buy the content for them.

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,221

Richard Haseltine said:

Note that people will need to own their own copies of the content to be used - you can always give them a Gift Card to cover the cost, but you cannot buy the content for them.

I think that's what the OP was getting at. If they're commissioning artists to render scenes for them, the OP wouldn't necessarily need to own any assets themself.

• Richard Haseltine said:

Moved to the Art Studio thread as it is not a post about the Daz Studio application.

iF i buy the content in my account i can let them use my account for this specific purpose no ?

• Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,151
    edited June 2023

carloseduardopereiratitao said:

Richard Haseltine said:

Moved to the Art Studio thread as it is not a post about the Daz Studio application.

iF i buy the content in my account i can let them use my account for this specific purpose no ?

No, that was what Richard was explaining. If you buy it, you have the license to use it, but no one else can. No one else can use your account. As Gordig said, you can get the artist a gift card so they can buy the asset(s) to use in making and rendering your scenes. This is the only way they can have the assets in their account so you all abide by the eula.

Post edited by Cris Palomino on