Celebrity Look-a-Likes for 3D figures Part 4

Comments

• KamaroticaKamarotica Posts: 45

Now that a Priyanka Chopra look-a-like is done, I would love to see more non-western celebrities.  Bollywood has some iconic celebrities. 

• Joe2018Joe2018 Posts: 246

Red Turban said:

Now that a Priyanka Chopra look-a-like is done, I would love to see more non-western celebrities.  Bollywood has some iconic celebrities. 

I agreee.

By the way is there a Aishwarya Rai anywhere? 

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,419

I wouldn't be surprised if Kooki99 released a Prabhu Deva or someone similar.

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,788

Joe2018 said:

Red Turban said:

I agreee.

By the way is there a Aishwarya Rai anywhere? 

SAVRD Semiramis (Victoria 4) at Renderosity

SAVRD Semiramis by StudioArtVartanian 

• SilverGirlSilverGirl Posts: 370
    edited June 2

bytescapes said:

I'm getting a slight David Bowie vibe off Braxon II, but perhaps that's just the "Afraid of Americans"-era stripe beard. And if it is Bowie, it's Bowie filtered through LexaKiness's trademark "starved vampire" look, so it's not an exact match.

Agreed. First thing I thought when I saw him was "Oh cool, Goblin King Bowie!"  -- and I am NOT good with celebrity ID. (Edit: as in I couldn't name most modern celebrities if my life depended on it, and very few non-modern ones either. So it has to be a pretty strong likeness of someone distinctive.)

Sadly I don't currently have a USE for a Goblin King Bowie, but I did wishlist him in case that changes.

Post edited by SilverGirl on
  • deepred6502deepred6502 Posts: 300

Though Deva3D isn't usually a celeb clonemaker, we'd be forgiven for thinking that TDT-Alisha at the other place is a dead ringer for Sarah Michelle Gellar.

• StephenStephen Posts: 314

deepred6502 said:

Though Deva3D isn't usually a celeb clonemaker, we'd be forgiven for thinking that TDT-Alisha at the other place is a dead ringer for Sarah Michelle Gellar.

Sarah Michelle Gellar: Clone Series Betty @ RenderHub:

• chrislbchrislb Posts: 97

deepred6502 said:

I really don't see the resemblance at all.  The nose, cheeks, and overall shape seem to be off if it shoudl be her. 

• StephenStephen Posts: 314

Sir Anthony Hopkins as Hannibal Lector: Tony for Genesis 8 Male @ RenderHub

• OrangeFalconOrangeFalcon Posts: 51

HID Cassie released today-anyone know who she's supposed to be? The celebrity lookalike site only gets a 50% match for Priyanka Chopra (we have one of her already from him). Maybe she's not a lookalike?

• NewGuyNewGuy Posts: 151

OrangeFalcon said:

HID Cassie released today-anyone know who she's supposed to be? The celebrity lookalike site only gets a 50% match for Priyanka Chopra (we have one of her already from him). Maybe she's not a lookalike?

Having just watched Scream VI lately, looks a lot to me like Melissa Barrera. 

• PudgyPudgy Posts: 66

To me she looks a little like Joey King, but then again..that's just me!

• bytescapesbytescapes Posts: 1,818

Pudgy said:

Too short for Melissa Barrera, too tall for Joey King. StarByFace says Priyanka Chopra is the best resemblance (and I can see it), and the quoted height is pretty close. So ... maybe?

• tista1993tista1993 Posts: 8

bytescapes said:

Pudgy said:

Too short for Melissa Barrera, too tall for Joey King. StarByFace says Priyanka Chopra is the best resemblance (and I can see it), and the quoted height is pretty close. So ... maybe?

For me and after a quick google search, it looks like Emily Ratajkowsky in Welcome Home (2018) , same character name 

tista1993 said:

bytescapes said:

Pudgy said:

For me and after a quick google search, it looks like Emily Ratajkowsky in Welcome Home (2018) , same character name 

Yeah, that seems to fit!

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,419

My first thought for Cassie was Penelopé Cruz. Funny what a broad swath of people we saw in that figure.

• OrangeFalconOrangeFalcon Posts: 51

So many possibilities! HID3D needs to settle this one!

• RayDAntRayDAnt Posts: 1,126

Gordig said:

My first thought for Cassie was Penelopé Cruz. Funny what a broad swath of people we saw in that figure.

Penelope Cruz, 95% imo.

hidcassieforgenesis901daz3d[1].jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 185K
    penelope-cruz-rt-gmh-240118_1705590269793_hpMain[1].jpg
    750 x 499 - 52K

I don't see Cruz, but its possible. Still seems more like Emily R. especially with the name Cassie related to a character she played. 

• RayDAntRayDAnt Posts: 1,126

Kamarotica said:

I don't see Cruz, but its possible. Still seems more like Emily R. especially with the name Cassie related to a character she played. 

HID3D's given heights for characters "inspired by" real people are always spot on (within reason) to the real inspiration. And Cassie is a match for Penelope Cruz there too.

fair enough. HID3D does have a particular style to his characters and I usually struggle to see what they are supposed to look like. Even aside from that, they are always such good characters.

• khefrennkhefrenn Posts: 7
    edited June 11

Addy Rylee is totally Sydney Sweeney. Almost missed it cos of the red hair on promo pic

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • HaruchaiHaruchai Posts: 1,894

AT Joy at RenderHub by totocandy - Anya Taylor-Joy

• chrislbchrislb Posts: 97

khefrenn said:

Addy Rylee is totally Sydney Sweeney. Almost missed it cos of the red hair on promo pic

I agree witht hat one.  The shape of the face, eyes, nose, and eyebrows match.  So does the rest of the body. 

• khefrennkhefrenn Posts: 7

Addy already did an Eva Green look alike with Addy Nadine. None of Nadine or Rylee got a proper match in Starbyface. So, it would be interesting to see if some of his previous models like Chloe or Gemma ring a bell to someone, using maybe a different hair color.

• khefrenn said:

See also:  https://www.daz3d.com/mw-nathalie-for-genesis-9

Neo at RenderHub by 3DUK - Keanu Reeves

edited June 15

Trinity at RenderHub by 3DUK - Carrie-Anne Moss

Post edited by Haruchai on
  • edited June 16

At Renderhub, artist XR71 has several:

Gina Dune for G8 - Gina Carano

Lisa Character for Genesis 8 - Lisa Kudrow

Marissa for G8 - Marissa Tomei

Grace for G8 - Mckenna Grace

Rachael for G8 - Sean Young (as seen in Blade Runner)

Nina for Genesis 8 - Adult film star Nina Hartley (NSFW warning)

...and several others that I think are meant to be celebrities, that I don't recognize.

Of note, some of his models really look like the celebrities they are based on...

Post edited by Weird.AL.Einstein on

Weird.AL.Einstein said:

At Renderhub, artist XR71 has several:

Gina Dune for G8 - Gina Carano

Lisa Character for Genesis 8 - Lisa Kudrow

Marissa for G8 - Marissa Tomei

Grace for G8 - Mckenna Grace

Rachael for G8 - Sean Young (as seen in Blade Runner)

Nina for Genesis 8 - Adult film star Nina Hartley (NSFW warning)

...and several others that I think are meant to be celebrities, that I don't recognize.

Of note, some of his models really look like the celebrities they are based on...

Monica - Monica Bellucci