Celebrity Look-a-Likes for 3D figures Part 4

Comments

• drevntdrevnt Posts: 9

As an alternative I'd suggest Alaqua Cox who played Echo for Marvel.

Silent Winter said:https://www.daz3d.com/cj-echo-for-genesis-9 has something of Dichen Lachman

at least in some of the promos

• maikdeckermaikdecker Posts: 2,750

Anyone got an idea who V3D Juju (at Renderosity) is? She looks awfully familiar to me, but I just don't think of a name...

• kadaj777kadaj777 Posts: 97

maikdecker said:

Anyone got an idea who V3D Juju (at Renderosity) is? She looks awfully familiar to me, but I just don't think of a name...

It's Jenna Ortega.:)

•  https://www.renderhub.com/tomasi-studios/michelle-for-genesis-8-female

The discription says that this is supposed to be Anna Taylor Joy, but to me, she looks like  Michelle Trachtenberg. Anybody else agree?

• AshTheZombieAshTheZombie Posts: 34

theom777_06b5ec29 said:

https://www.renderhub.com/tomasi-studios/michelle-for-genesis-8-female

The discription says that this is supposed to be Anna Taylor Joy, but to me, she looks like  Michelle Trachtenberg. Anybody else agree?

Yeah, looks like they just copied and pasted the description from their Anna J for Genesis 8 product.

• TophsTophs Posts: 5

Vicey3D has released Anna, a Kaley Cuoco lookalike - https://www.renderosity.com/marketplace/products/164910/v3d-anna-g8f-g81f

• RayDAntRayDAnt Posts: 1,132

Haven't seen it here yet, but Lianna 9's resemblance to Ana de Armas is quite obvious imo.

Lianna_01[1].jpg
    1983 x 2904 - 3M
    Lianna_03[1].jpg
    1983 x 2904 - 3M
  • theom777_06b5ec29 said:

Yeah, though I'm not familiar with Anna Taylor Joy...
  • NewGuyNewGuy Posts: 160

Weird.AL.Einstein said:

theom777_06b5ec29 said:

Yeah, though I'm not familiar with Anna Taylor Joy...

That's probably because her name is actually ANYA Taylor-Joy!  wink 

• midgard229midgard229 Posts: 31
    edited June 21

RayDAnt said:

Haven't seen it here yet, but Lianna 9's resemblance to Ana de Armas is quite obvious imo.

You would be correct lol; I did a picture inspired by one of her photos

Post edited by midgard229 on
  • GordigGordig Posts: 9,896

Stars In Your Eyes: Alex popped up in my Lightning Deals, and though I have no interest in the product, I checked out the product page to see whom it's supposed to be modeled after, and got no clues. Does anyone recognize her?

• butterflyfishbutterflyfish Posts: 1,210

Gordig said:

Stars In Your Eyes: Alex popped up in my Lightning Deals, and though I have no interest in the product, I checked out the product page to see whom it's supposed to be modeled after, and got no clues. Does anyone recognize her?

Almost looks like a blonde Cher to me 

I could see that, although to call Cher a celebrity from the 80s and 90s would be a bit odd. The only guess I could make was Elizabeth Berkley. 

• ChangelingChickChangelingChick Posts: 3,145

She was still big in the 80's and 90's. Particularly acting. She got pretty serious about it then.

ChangelingChick said:

She was still big in the 80's and 90's. Particularly acting. She got pretty serious about it then.

I wasn't questioning that she was big in the 80s and 90s, just pointing out that by the time the 80s rolled around, she'd already been a celebrity for a decade and a half.

When I saw that there was a Nightcrawler-themed bundle in the store tonight, I wasn't expecting the core figure to look so much like Tom Hiddleston:

• deepred6502deepred6502 Posts: 312

Gordig said:

When I saw that there was a Nightcrawler-themed bundle in the store tonight, I wasn't expecting the core figure to look so much like Tom Hiddleston:

"I have been falling for thirty minutes!"

• DareshiranuDareshiranu Posts: 190

When Daz had their last survey, I suggested they needed more celebrity look-a-likes. I never expected to see them implement such a strategy. I confess to being pleased beyond words. I only hope they do major and minor celebs from the 30's onward. I admit to a weakness for 80's and 90's actresses myself TV and film, but earlier and later are welcome. Cinephile me. Singers and athletes, even newscasters or politicians (few and far between though they've been as far as attractiveness goes - I make no claims on their capabilities otherwise).

• HaruchaiHaruchai Posts: 1,939
    edited June 28

Dareshiranu said:

When Daz had their last survey, I suggested they needed more celebrity look-a-likes. I never expected to see them implement such a strategy. I confess to being pleased beyond words. I only hope they do major and minor celebs from the 30's onward. I admit to a weakness for 80's and 90's actresses myself TV and film, but earlier and later are welcome. Cinephile me. Singers and athletes, even newscasters or politicians (few and far between though they've been as far as attractiveness goes - I make no claims on their capabilities otherwise).

AOBB has a good selection of people from Hollywood 'heyday'

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/572306/aobb-s-freebies/p1 ;

Post edited by Haruchai on

Henry C by Tomasi Studios at RenderHub - Henry Cavill

• KamaroticaKamarotica Posts: 56

Are any of the CJ characters based on celebrities? Specfically, CJ Echo, CJ Sinead, and CJ Octavia?

• zeldaretextzeldaretext Posts: 8

Are any of the CJ characters based on celebrities? Specfically, CJ Echo, CJ Sinead, and CJ Octavia?

Perhaps, Dichen Lachman, Rosamund Pike, Paula Patton?
  • hardmanalan2hardmanalan2 Posts: 15

Eva star for genesis 9 AKA movie star Eva Mendes available at renderhub

Eva-Mendes-2-Fast-2-Furious.jpg
    1420 x 799 - 219K

Timothee Chalamet by Tomasi Studios at RenderHub

• Lev_cLev_c Posts: 61

Has anyone come across a Cailee Spaeny lookalike on their travels? She's quite the up and comer - Civil War, Prescilla and the upcoming Alien Film... surprised some like @HID3D hasn't done her

• HID3DHID3D Posts: 17

Lev_c said:

Has anyone come across a Cailee Spaeny lookalike on their travels? She's quite the up and comer - Civil War, Prescilla and the upcoming Alien Film... surprised some like @HID3D hasn't done her

I have plans for that, but it will be a while yet.

thanks 

• Lev_cLev_c Posts: 61

HID3D said:

Lev_c said:

thanks 

That is exciting news! Ella Purnell would be another suggestion :)

• KamaroticaKamarotica Posts: 56
    edited July 3

HID3D: As a complete aside, since you are here on the forums, Just wanted to say, your work is brilliant! I rarely recognize a lot of celebrities without being told who they are, but that is probably what makes your stuff brilliant. They look just enough like the person while still being their own character. 

Post edited by Kamarotica on
  • soandsosoandso Posts: 7

I would say this character is Sydney Sweeny adjacent VYK Saffron for Genesis 8.1 Female (renderosity.com)

• deepred6502deepred6502 Posts: 312

Lev_c said:

HID3D said:

Lev_c said:

thanks 

That is exciting news! Ella Purnell would be another suggestion :)

Another suggestion if there isn't already one: Samantha Robinson (The Love Witch, Once Upon a Time in Hollywood).